Chapter 1

Hey everyone,

I'm so excited to release chapter 1 to you guys. Please write in the comments below if you have any requests for the cast list.

Thanks,

DORIN

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

CHAPTER 1- Sirena's POV

My presence in the human world was definitely not my idea. The dolphins had urged me to go to the Australian seas so I got my ride from them. I don't really remember why I was put in the human world but I do know 3 things.

1)I won't be able to transform into a mermaid or using any of my powers until I found the other 6 mermaid princess.

2)If I told a human I was a mermaid princess or a mermaid, I would turn into water.

3)I need to find the other 6 mermaid princess so I can turn back into a mermaid a save my kingdom.

I yawned and climbed out of my bed. I needed to act like a human and go to school. I put on my shell necklace and picked out what to wear. I want something nice and casual for my first day of high school. Shorts and a t-shirt, perfect. I went down stairs to eat breakfast and then go brush my teeth. Afterwards, I checked the mirror.

I walked to school and immediately thought; how was I suppose to find 6 other mermaids. Mermaids can't tell humans that they are mermaids so I didn't dare to ask around. I walked into something called an 'office'.

"Hello dear, how may I help you?" asked the elderly woman at the front desk.

"I'm new here," I said,

The elderly lady smiled, "welcome."

"Thanks."

"So what's your name?"

"Sirena Goldfis," I said.

I can tell the elderly lady was trying to hold in her laughter. Mermaids have similar last names to fishes because humans named fishes after us.

"Well here's your schedule. Your teachers must sign here," she said, pointing to the lines on the paper. A bell rang.

"Thanks," I said with a nod.

"Have a great day!"

I walked out of the office and followed the numbers on the door to my first period class, room 143. Humans were swarming around and bumping into me. Ugh humans are nothing compared to us, mermaids.

"Hey, do you know where room 143 is?" I asked.

"Down this hallway, turn right and bam there you are," said the girl.

"Thanks," I said.

"No sweat," she said and then she walked away.

I followed her directions and found my class in no time and then the bell rang.

I went inside and handed the teacher my slip of paper.

The teacher looked up and smiled," Class, we have a new student, please welcome Sirena."

I wonder how he knew my name. There was something familiar about him but I just couldn't put my finger on it. I smiled at the class. I can tell that my piercing sea green and bluish eyes were piercing at the class. All mermaids have greenish-bluish eyes.