Chapter 18

Hey guys,

How you all doing? Plus, still feel free to comment down and cast lists you guys prefer!! 

Lots of Love,

DORIN

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

CHAPTER 18-SIRENA'S POV

So we saw the list and of course we had already expected this.

COMEPTITION LIST:

1) Sirena

2) Melissa

3)Chloe

4)Lucia

Thank you all for auditioning. Before we had the auditions, we had wanted 2 girls and 2 guys but these four girls had done an outstanding job that we couldn't help but made it all girls. Have a nice day!

                "Well, I expected that," said Lucia.

                "Yeah, same here!" I said.

                "Good job, guys!" said Amaka.

                "yeah, we are so proud of you guys!" said Astella.

                We walked around the outside of the school for a while, just talking.

                "Oh yeah, Melissa," I said.

                "Yeah?"  asked Melissa.

                "What did you mean when you said that we shouldn't use our powers against Mr. Clowfis?" I asked.

                "Well if we use our powers, than the water monster will know what kind of powers we have," said Melissa.

                Smart girl.

                "When we attack him and he doesn't know our powers, he will be a little more oblivious to our powers and how it works," said Melissa.

                So true. The rest of the day went by fast and before I knew it, it was 6pm.

                "Girls, what should I wear?" Chloe asked.

                "You should wear a nice beach dress," I said.

                "Ok, I think I might have one of those somewhere in my closet," Chloe said.

                Chloe went to check and a moment later she came out.

                "Should I wear the thing humans call makeup?" Chloe asked.

                "No, because we don't even know how to use those things," said Amaka.

                "True, ok who wants to do my hair?" Chloe asked.

                "I will," Lucia said.

                Lucia put nice braids in Chloe's hair and she also put some sea shells in her hair too. When she was done, Chloe looked at herself in the mirror.

                "Perfect," Chloe said.

                Lucia smiled.

                I got into my dress and found some flats to go with it.

                "Well right now is 6:30 what should we do in the meantime?" Astella asked.

                I can tell the Astella is not very keen on Chloe going on a date with a human boy.

                We started talking about stuffs to do with our kingdom and before we knew it, we heard someone ring the doorbell.

                Chloe went downstairs and we of course followed her.

                "You look beautiful today," said Ethan when Chloe opened the door. Chloe blushed! She blushed! A mermaid blushed for a human!! Especially a mermaid princess!

                "So are you ready?" asked Ethan.

                Chloe nodded, "yeah."

                We watched as Chloe and Ethan left the house and watched them until they disappeared.