Chapter 13

HEY,

Sorry for the short chapters. I did not realize they will be so short. Plus please comment down any requests for cast lists.

With lots of love,

DORIN

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

CHAPTER  13- CHLOE'S POV

                "Let's swim to the surface," said Melissa.

                We agreed and we swam to the top.

                "Hey, it's kind of cold here," said Lucia.

                Lucia had told us everything that had happened to her, her kingdom, and to Amaka.

                We started swimming again and we followed the arrow and when we were all going to give up, we saw the dot on the screen.

                "Yes! Finally!" said Melissa

                We followed the dot and it lead us to a castle underwater.

                "Do you want to go in?" asked Lucia.

                "Yes, the dot is in there," I said.

                We tried to swim inside but it was protected by a few water minions, including our teacher, Mr. Clofis.

                "Mermaid princesses, you are not invited here," said Mr. Clofis.

                "Than we will fight," I said.

                "You don't have powers, you will only get your powers when you find 6 mermaid princess but I see you only have 4 here and another that had rejected being in you group," said Mr. Clofis.

                How did he know? Oh my, it could have been the pairs of eyes that I had felt following me.

                "How did you know?" asked Sirena.

                "Oh, I have more sources, Sirena, Chloe, Lucia, and Melissa,"  said Mr. Clofis.

                "How do you know our names?" I asked.

                "I have been teaching you guys for the past months," said Mr. Clofis.

                "Well hi Mr. Clofis but you really don't know what you are against," Lucia said.

                "Oh, I really do and stop calling me Mr. Clofis, it's annoying," said Mr. Clofis.

                "Too bad, plus let the fight begin," said Lucia.

                She sounded so confident.