Chapter 22

Hey guys,

How you all doing? Plus, still feel free to comment down and cast lists you guys prefer!!

Lots of Love,

DORIN

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

CHAPTER 22- MELISSA'S POV

We can swim fast but of course not as fast as when we had tails. We swam and rested for about 2 days now. Finally on the third day, we saw the dot.

The castle was again in view.

"Wait!" shouted Lucia.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Remember how you said about not using our powers until we find the water monster because something about him being oblivious," Lucia asked.

"Yeah what about that?" I asked.

"Should we use our powers now if we see any of the water minions?" asked Lucia.

"Use it only in times of need but you should use the tridents," I said.

"Ok," said Lucia.

We swam towards the castle and was met up by a teenage girl.

"You looking for me?" she asked.

"Umm are you a mermaid princess?" I asked.

"I was," she said.

"What do you mean?" asked Sirena.

"A month ago, I was a mermaid princess, of course I still have my pendant but I don't ever want to go back on being a mermaid princess," she said.

"Why not?" asked Astella.

"Because my lover wants it that way."

"What do you mean?" asked Amaka.

"My lover, the water monster that you seek to destroy is who I care about now, not my kingdom," she said.

No way, she's dating the water monster?

"Please, come back with us," I said.

"Yeah, we can help you get over whatever problem you may have," said Chloe.

"No, you can't, centuries ago when mermaids and merman fought, they made a law on never ever being in contact with each other again. I was swimming one day and I saw a merman. I was curious because I have never saw a merman in my life before so I swam after it. I fell in love with him right away and his feelings were mutual," she stopped herself.

"Go on," Sirena urged.

"No, I'm not talking to losers like you," she said.

"We are not losers," said Astella.

"You know what, I will go on," she said.

I'm so curious.

"But of course mermaids and mermen must stay away from each other but I didn't care. One day I finally told him that I was a mermaid princess, and he broke up with me and left saying 'if I knew you were a mermaid princess, I would have never dated you' and then he left. Brandon. I never saw him ever again, my heart was scarred and then I met the water monster. His heart was scarred too and we understood each other," she stopped to take a deep breath.

"Go on," urged Chloe.

"I began to fell in love with him too but I will never ever forget my first love either. My first love made me sad for a few days and then the sadness turned into anger. My heart was full of revenge and my powers as a mermaid princess made my kingdom fall. I was then angry at myself and I felt it was unfair that my kingdom was destroyed yet your kingdoms wasn't so I asked my lover to destroy your kingdoms too," she said.

I was kind of mad, it was her that our kingdoms are suffering. I saw Astella and she was fuming.

"You're on conceited, selfish, little brat," said Astella.

The girl either didn't care or didn't hear because her expression never changed.

"Anyways, I am no longer Princess Aurora of the Europe seas, I am just Aurora," she said.

"So who was the girl that the water monster loved before you?" I asked.

"Aqualina," she said and then she swam away.