Chapter 10

Hey everyone,

I'm so glad that you guys are all reading this far along. I just wanted to ask for any requests on cast lists.

With lots of love,

DORIN

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

CHAPTER 10-MELISSA'S POV

We saw two girls, which one is the mermaid princess? The both of greenish bluish eyes and both of their hair is really pretty. I just wanted to go over and rub my pendant in their faces but I don't want to rub it in front of one of the girls that I don't even know is actually a mermaid princess.

"Hey, I'm Melissa, what's your name?"

"Look, I don't know who you are so stop talking to me," the girl said.

Wow talk about attitude, just like a mermaid would act towards humans.

"Can I just know you name?" I asked.

"Ugh, I'm Astella, now will you excuse me, I need to go," she said.

She started to walk away and I let her.

"Aren't you going to stop her and ask her more questions?" asked Sirena.

"No, because if she's the mermaid princess than the dot would move too," I said.

"Good point!" said Sirena.

After a few minutes the dot was moving, exactly where the girl was heading towards.

"It was her!" I exclaimed.

"We need to follow her and then confront her," Sirena said.

"Yes!" Chloe replied.

I noticed that Lucia was being kind of quite but I decided to just let it go.

We followed the girl and when we caught up to her I shouted, "Astella!"

She turned around, "oh it's you, what do you want?"

I looked at the radar and we were standing where the dot was, so she must be a mermaid princess.

I took out my pendant, "do you have the same one but a different colour?"

Her eyes widened, "oh my gosh, you're," she whispered, "mermaid princess?"

"Yes!"

"I'm Astella, the Antarctica mermaid princess," she said.

Yes another mermaid princess found!

"Oh and by the way I'm Melissa, the Asian mermaid princess."

"That's cool."

"And this is Sirena, mermaid princess of the North American seas this is Chloe mermaid princess of the Australian seas, and this is Lucia mermaid princess of the South American seas."

Astella looked kind of angry when I introduced Lucia to her.

"Hey," said Astella looking at all of us, except Lucia.

"So want to come to our place?" I asked.

"Wait!" Sirena exclaimed.

"What?" asked Chloe.

"I want to breathe under water again."

Oh yeah! I forgot.

Astella just looked confused.

"What?" asked Astella.

"Aqualina said when we gathered 4 mermaid princess, we will be able to breathe underwater!" I said.

"C'mon, let's go to a very private place to do this," said Chloe.

"Ok," said Lucia.

We walked to a dark alley but it was already occupied so we went to a beach where no one was at.

"Ok, so all we have to do is touch all 4 of our pendants together," said Sirena.

We took off our pendants and made them touch. A few seconds later the bright light shone again.

"Aqualina !" exclaimed Lucia.

Aqualina turned towards Lucia and nodded, "the fourth mermaid princess."

Lucia smiled.

"I see you have gathered five mermaid princess, you will be able to breathe water but there is danger finding the sixth mermaid princess, now I must go."

Before any of us can react, Aqualina vanished.

"Ok, that was unexpected," I said.

I thought she would stay longer like the last time.

"Yeah, she left without a notice," said Sirena.

"C'mon, Astella, you should come with us to our beach house," Lucia said.

Astella gave Lucia a disgusted look.

"Eww go with you guys, never will I go with kids like you," she said. She flipped her hair back and walked away without a second glance.

"Wow she was rude even after she knew we were mermaid princess," I said.

"Wait! Why don't you join us? Aqualina said that we needed 7 mermaid princess to ."

"What has Aqualina ever done for us? She should be the one fighting the water monster not us!" Astella exclaimed.

"No, it's our destiny," said Sirena.

"Anyways I like to travel lone because towards the end, someone is going to betray us," said Astella.

"What are you talking about?" asked Lucia.

"Oh, Lucia, you are one to talk," said Astella.

"What is that suppose to mean?" asked Lucia.

"Let's say my sister is Amaka," said Astella.

Lucia looked taken aback. She looked down, twice she has done that now.

"Lucia would never betray us," I said, defending her.

"Yeah? Well it was Lucia who betrayed me dear sister Amaka, whom I have never seen before," said Astella.

"What is she talking about?" Sirena asked Lucia.

"Nothing," said Lucia.

"Nothing? So my sister was nothing to you?" asked Astella.

Astella waited for her answer.

"C'mon Lucia, tell us," Chloe said.

Another pause.

"Wow, you don't even admit it to you friends, you are such a disgrace, anyways I'm leaving here, I'll find my sister, Amaka, myself." She flipped her blonde hair and left without saying a word.