Chapter 5

Hey you all,

I'm so thankful for you guys for reading this far already. I just want to ask if you have any requests for the cast list.

With lots of love,

DORIN

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

CHAPTER 5-SIRENA'S POV

                Lunch ended and before we knew it and it was time for detention.

                "Mr. Clorey, I'm here," I said as I went in the detention room.

                Surprisingly, I was the only one there.

                Mr. Clorey looked up and smiled.

                "So how long is this detention?"

                "Depends on you."

                I was confused, what did he mean by that?

                "What?"

                "Mermaid princess, I have been suspicious that you are the North American mermaid princess for a long time."

                I made a poker face.

                "Mermaids exists?" I asked excitedly.

                Or as excited as I can make my voice to be.

                Mr. Clorey just shook his head, "don't play stupid."

                "I'm not, I'm just excited that mermaids exists!"

                "You are one of them!" Mr. Clorey exclaimed.

                "And how do you know that?" I asked.

                "I can smell the water running through your veins!"

                "Oh my gosh," I said in my most girl voice, "I'm a mermaid?"

                "STOP! I know you are and I also suspect your two friends, Chloe and Melissa!"

                Damn it.

                "I really don't have any idea of what you are talking about!"

                "Yes you do!"

                Mr. Clorey must have noticed that we have gotten really loud and that we are in a school because he said, "stop yelling!"

                I was still kind of in shock of knowing that Mr. Clorey was actually the water monster's minion. I already guessed it but I was still pretty shocked.

                "Mr. Clorey, I really have no idea of what you're talking about but I really want to go now, in fact you are actually kind of scaring me with all this mermaid non-sense," I said. I wasn't actually scared of him but I needed to act like a human who didn't know about mermaids.

                Mr. Clorey must have believed me because he said, "fine, I'm sorry for troubling you."

                I got up as casually as possible and walked a normal pace to the door when I got passed the door, I sprinted as fast as I could to my beach house.

                "Oh my gosh Sirena! What happened?" asked Chloe.

                Melissa trailed behind Chloe.

                "Mr. Clorey thinks I'm the North American mermaid princess!"

                "No way! What happened next?"

                "I acted like a human who didn't know anything about mermaids and Mr. Clorey believed and I was right, he is actually the water monster's minion."

                "No way!"

                "Way!"

                "So what happens now?" asked Chloe.

                "We go for a swim."

                Little did I know that more surprises were waiting to come.