Chapter 24

Hey guys,

How you all doing? Plus, still feel free to comment down and cast lists you guys prefer!! 

Lots of Love,

DORIN

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

CHAPTER 24-LUCIA'S POV

                Aurora seemed taken aback for a few seconds.

                "No, you told me that     ."

                "I know what I said, but I was in shock, ok? I loved you before I love you now. Ok? Look the day I we broke up was the day that I was going to ask you to ran away with me. I was about to ask you when you told me that you were a mermaid princess. I didn't want to be selfish about taking you away from your kingdom so that's why I said what I said," Brandon said.

                I can tell that Aurora believed everything he said.

                "Look Aurora, I don't care if you hate me right now but I just wanted you to know that I love you, the day after we broke up, I searched everywhere for you," said Brandon.

                Aurora looked up at Brandon. "I love you too."

                I almost cried, they were so cute.

                "Please, Aurora fulfill your duties as a mermaid princess," said Brandon.

                "I will," said Aurora.

                Aurora took of her shell pendant and held it out.

                "You ready, guys," I said.

                They nodded. We connected our pendants together and not long, I can feel my legs turning into a tail. After a few seconds, I looked down. My purple tail was once again there. You see, every kingdom has their own colour and my kingdom's colour is purple. Everyone from our kingdom has a purple tail too.

                I swam.

                "Oh my gosh, I can't wait to fight the water monster," said Astella.

                "My powers are at full power," I said.

                "Before we fight the water monster, I will speak to him to call off the attack against your kingdoms as well as earth," said Aurora.

                I know she is already sacrificing so much for us so I decided to agree.

                "Of course, Aurora," I said.

                "But if he says no or tries to attack us, we are going to attack him back," said Melissa.

                I can tell that Astella wasn't too fond of that idea.

                "Whatever," said Astella.

                Before we could do anything, I gush of wind pushed us again.

                "We are back at Australia," said Chloe.