Chapter 9

Hey,

Please comment any casts for any characters in the story down in the comments below.

Lots of love,

DORIN

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

CHAPTER 9-SIRENA'S POV

Suddenly, a bright light grew very bright and standing or hovering in front of us was Aqualina . The queen of the seas. Very powerful. I can feel powers radiating from her.

                "Sirena, Chloe, Melissa and, Lucia," she began.

                I shuddered when she said my name.

                "You have done well finding each other."

                I felt a rush of pride flow through me.

                "But you must combine your powers to locate the other mermaid princess."

                Why?

                "The more mermaid princess you gather, the more powerful you become. You may already noticed that you look like your mermaid form when you touch water, that is because you three have met and now the fourth," she said, nodding to Lucia.

                Ah that's why.

                "The next mermaid princess you find, will allow you to breathe under water but nevertheless, you can now talk under water."

                Yes! Finally.

                "That's when I will be telling you guys the dangers that lies ahead."

                Dangers?

                "Before I go, I will allow all of you to ask me one question."

                "You are so powerful, why can't you just defeat the water monster?" I asked.

                She smiled and the whole world lit up 10 times more.

                "It is the mermaid princesses destiny to defeat the water monster."

                Ok, this makes more sense now.

                "Why can't you give back out tails now?" asked Sirena.

                " I cannot give you back your tails because the power of your tails is in his possession, not mine."

                That makes more sense too.

                "Is my kingdom being attacked?" asked Melissa.

                Aqualina 's eyes immediately turned sad, "They aren't being attacked."

                Melissa sighed of relief, "that's good."

                "It's not good because they have alreadybeen attacked."

                Melissa's eyes dropped into a sad look.

                "Umm how's my kingdom?" asked Lucia. She seemed pretty nervous.

                "Your kingdom is really rough right now."

                Lucia looked at her shoes like it was the most interesting thing ever created.

                "Now I must go but," she flicked her wand and a device was placed in Chloe's hands, "that is a mermaid princess radar. It finds their necklaces. So as long as they haven't lost it yet and have it with them, you will find them. They will let you find the easiest mermaids to find first."

                I wonder what she meant by that.

                "Thank you!" exclaimed Chloe.

                Aqualina  turned super bright and then she disappeared.

                There was an awkward silence.

                I decided to break that silence, "well that was weird."

                "When we gather the 7 mermaid princess, we will no longer be in this world so I think it's safe to say that we should skip school today and find those mermaids now!"

                "That's true, finding the mermaid princesses is much more important than a human school," I said.

                "I guess it's true," said Chloe.

                "Then let's go, I want to be a mermaid again so I can visit my kingdom!" exclaimed Melissa.

                We looked at the mermaid's radar. An arrow was pointing upwards.

                "I guess we follow the arrow," I said.

                Lucia nodded.

                So we start walking towards the arrow and then the radar spoke, "the mermaid princess is not in walking distance, she is in the next town over, at Brisbane, Queensland."

                "I guess we should take a taxi," said Lucia

                We called a taxi over and we hopped in.

                "Where to?" asked the taxi driver.

                "Brisbane, Queensland," I said.

                "Ok, anywhere specific?"

                "No just the boarder," said Melissa.

                He drove for what seems like ages. Actually about 4 and a half hours since we live at Sandy Beach.

                He parked and told us the amount and we payed. We even gave him some tip because he still had to drive back. We got out of the car and the mermaid radar pointed the arrow upwards.

                The radar spoke again, "walking distance half an hour."

                "Do you want to walk?" I asked.

                "Sure," said Melissa.

                "I agree, it would be more accurate," said Chloe.

                We walked for about 25 minutes and then the radar started beeping really fast. We started running because we really want to find this mermaid princess.

                We are almost there and then we saw a dot on the radar.

                "Ok, that was weird."    

                We walked towards the dot and immediately spotted two girls.

                Damn it, which one is the mermaid princess?