EPILOGUE

Epilogue- CHLOE'S POV

                We all got to Australia, including Brandon and Aurora.

                "We leave first thing tomorrow," said Astella, clearly annoyed.

                "Of course, now that we have our tails, it should be no problem getting back to that palace," Lucia said.

                How I loved my tail.

                "So we'll show you guys our beach house and then we can eat and then go to sleep, I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a big day," said Amaka.

                Everyone agreed.

                "I'll catch up with you guys later," I said and I swam away so no one can follow me later on.

                I gazed up towards the sky, right now should be the time where Ethan will come out and wait for me.

                I waited a couple more seconds and then I swam back to where Ethan is usually at. Today was my lucky day because I saw him gazing at the water. I saw him stand up and leave so I started to sing the song that we first met outloud.

                I closed my eyes and sang. When I finished my song I looked up to see Ethan there looking at me. My heart thumped so hard in my chest that I felt like it would jump out any second.

                "Hi, Ethan," I said.

                I dived in the sky and came back in the water. I wanted to show him my tail as well as showing off.

                "You're the mermaid princess who saved me aren't you?" he asked.

                I smiled, "we finally meet."

                "I came out here every day to see if you will appear and you finally did," he said. He started coming into the ocean.

                I swam next closer to him until we were a feet apart. His hand reached out to brush my hair away and I let him.

                "I'm sorry for not coming sooner but there has been war under water," I said.

                "War?!" he asked.

                "Yes, and as their mermaid princess, I was to lead them," I said.

                "Why not get a prince to do it?" asked Ethan.

                "Mermaids and mermen have been fighting for centuries, it wouldn't be smart for us to team up," I said.

                Ethan just looked at me like I would disappear. Than Ethan started to remember something.

                "How did you know my name?" he asked.

                "I have been on land quite a few times," I said.

                "You have?" he asked.

                "Yes, I actually went to your school."

                His eyes widened.

                "You should have told me who you were," he said.

                "If a mermaid tells a human who they are, we turn into salt water, you have to find me yourself," I said and then I kissed his cheek and sped away.

                "Find me," I said and then I leaped up into the water and sped back to my beach house. Once I was there, I changed back into human again. When we find the water monster, I will destroy him.

END OF BOOK ONE