Chapter 21

Hey guys,

How you all doing? Plus, still feel free to comment down and cast lists you guys prefer!! 

Lots of Love,

DORIN

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

CHAPTER 21- LUCIA'S POV

                "C'mon Chloe, we have got to go swim to find the last mermaid princess," I said.

                Yesterday, Chloe's date with Ethan must have gone really well because she hardly slept but now she is snoring in her bed.

                "Should we wake her up?" I asked.

                "No, let her sleep a while more," said Sirena.

                "Yeah, how about we split, some of us start swimming towards the last mermaid princess and some stay here," said Melissa.

                Wow, I though Melissa was smart, we needed all mermaid princesses.

                "But Melissa, how are we suppose to meet up?" I asked.

                "We have powers to teleport," she said.

                Let me get this straight.  All mermaids have powers. Regular mermaids have physical powers, like strength. Mermaids who doesn't have a title but have royal blood in them have mental powers, like telekinesis or mind control. Mermaids who have a title like mermaid princesses have three different powers. We have physical, mental, and then teleportation.

                "Ok, who wants to start swimming?" asked Melissa.

                "I think only one of us should stay behind with Chloe," Sirena said.

                "Ok, we should all go except for Sirena because she has known Chloe for the longest time," said Amaka.

                We all agreed.

                "Let Chloe sleep for another few hours," said Amaka.

                We all agreed on that too.

                "See you guys soon," Sirena said.

                We started walking along the beach and then we went to a place where no one can see us and we dove underwater.

                "Ok, the arrow is pointing in that direction," I said pointing to the South.

                We swam in the direction of south and after a couple of hours we decided to sit and take a break.

                "I wonder how long we will have to swim until we find the castle, last time it took like a week," I said.

                After a few minutes, a light shone. A first I thought it was Aqualina but than two figures popped out.

                "Chloe! Sirena!" Melissa exclaimed.

                "Chloe finally woke up," Sirena said.

                Another bright light shone and this time Aqualina did pop out.

                "You all have done so well to find each other so I will give you guys a gift," said Aqualina.

                She waved her wand and a box full of wind appeared.

                "This will allow you guys to swim faster in the water," said Aqualina.

                "Thank you!" Chloe said.

                Aqualina smiled and then she disappeared.

                "Ok, so do any of you guys know how to use this thing?" asked Amaka.

                "I think I do," said Melissa.

                Melissa open the box and a sweep of air rushed out.

                "Quickly, we need to emerge ourselves in this," said Melissa.

                We all emerged ourselves into the bubbles.

                I felt my legs strengthening.

                "Ready?" I asked.

                "Ready," they replied and we sped in the water towards the arrow.