Chapter 2

Hey guys,

I'm going to make this short so you guys can get on, on reading the chapter. Please comment down below any cast members you would like for this story.

 Thanks,

 Dorin

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

CHAPTER 2- Chloe's POV

                "So everything is set!" Sirena said.

                After 2  weeks, we can finally live in the same house.

                We have searched high and low for other mermaids but we just couldn't find them.

                "That's great!" Sirena said coming in the room. Her blue hair was tied into a pony-tail. I bet most people think that she dyed her hair but I can tell it's completely natural.

                My own gold hair was pulled into a braid. Human's "gold'' hair is a really dull colour compared to a mermaid's hair. I suddenly had an urge to swim. Since we lived at a beach house I quickly changed into my bikini and grabbed a towel.

                "You coming?"

                Sirena nodded.

                After a few minutes Sirena was ready. I knew I was acting super distracted for a few day.

                "Hey Chloe, you ok?" Sirena asked me.

                "Yeah, why?"

                "Well you are acting really distracted and stuffs," Sirena said.

                "Well when I was a, you know what never mind," I said. I didn't want to explain to her my love life yet.

                "Ok," I said. I can tell Sirena was curious but thankfully, she let the subject drop.

                We walked out and we both dived in. After a few seconds Sirena started chocking.

                "You ok?" I asked, when I surfaced.

                "Yeah, I just forgot that I couldn't breathe underwater," Sirena said.

                I looked at her sadly.

                "I know what you mean."

                "Anyways, I'm good now, let's keep swimming," she said.

                I nodded. I love swimming, I can really think when I'm swimming.

                As I swam in laps, I couldn't help but reflect back to what had happened about 7 years ago.

                I swam to the surface to see what these awful humans were doing to my precious water. I heard a car pass at the edge of the cliff, the tires squealing louder than I have ever heard. That caught my attention as I flipped my tale and swam quickly towards the sound and saw a car tumbled down the cliff and into the water. At first all I thought was, more pollution in my waters but then I thought, humans can't breathe under water right? So I dived under water and opened the door to the car. I saw that the older male and female were already dead but a really cute my aged boy was thrashing widely in the water. I tried to pull him out but something was caught on him. He looked at me and stopped trashing in the water. I clicked this thing that I assume was a safety belt and pulled him out.