Chapter 4

HEY EVERYBODY,

I'm so happy that you guys are still reading this far into my story. I just wanted to ask if you guys have any requests for cast members! If you do please write them in the comments down below.

With lots of love,

DORIN

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

CHAPTER 4-CHLOE'S POV

I can't believe we have found three mermaid princess already!

Melissa held out her pendant and both Sirena and I reached out to touch it at the same time. The pendant glowed again just like it did before and then went back to normal.

"What the heck happened?" asked Melissa.

"That's the same thing that happened to our pendants," I gestured to Sirena and myself.

"People say three is the lucky number," said Sirena.

"That's true, anyways we should probably get to class," I said.

Sirena and Melissa followed me out of the washroom and we went to class.

"Why are you late?" asked the teacher sternly.

"Lost track of time," I said.

"This is the second time you and Sirena are late, next time there's detention."

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm Melissa."

"Are you new here?"

"Yes."

The teacher sighed, "take a seat over there by Aiden."

Aiden raised his hand and Melissa walked over and sat down. Sirena and I also walked to our seats. The class was long and boring and I couldn't help but think about how we found another mermaid princess. One step closer on gaining back our mermaid tales and powers.

The bell finally rang and it was lunch.

We walked in and some guys were gawking at us. I know we were attractive and stuffs but they didn't have to act like complete creeps.