Chapter 14

Hey guys,

How you all doing? Plus, still feel free to comment down and cast lists you guys prefer!!

Lots of Love,

DORIN

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

CHAPTER 14- LUCIA'S POV

                After all the training I did in my room by myself, I have learned to fight without my powers. I can still summon my trident though through my pendant though.

                "Good luck to all you, you're going to need it," said Mr. Clofis.

                I summoned my trident.

                "No, no, no!" screamed Mr. Clofis.

                Tridents are really powerful but it is at its most powerful state when the 7 tridents comes together to create one.

                I waved my trident and a force of lightning shot forward.

                Mr. Clofis just waved his hand and a protective shield came in front of him. my lightning attack bounced off and headed in our direction.

                "Retreat!" I said and we swam away.

                "Ok, how did you get you trident?" asked Chloe.

                "I spend all my time learning how to fight even without my own powers," I said.

                "Ok, not what do we do?" asked Melissa.

                "We find another way in," I said.

                "Let's go," said Sirena.

                We looked around the castle and found a small hole in the castle just big enough for us to enter.

                "Let's go," whispered Chloe.

                We went in and followed the dot. When we got to the dot, we didn't see any mermaid princess. We saw seven imprints to fit our pendants and one was occupied.

                "Oh no, he already captured one of us!" I exclaimed.

                "Now where do we find the sixth mermaid princess?" asked Sirena.

                "You don't!" shouted a voice.

                We turned around and saw Mr. Clofis.

                "How did you get in?" asked Mr. Clofis.

                "We are totally not telling you," I said.

                "Now you will experience my wrath," he said.

                Before he can do anything, a wave of lightning shot him. He didn't have time to put up his protective shield so he fell to the ground.

                "Astella! What are you doing here?" I asked, surprised visibly showing through my voice.

                "I followed you guys here," she admited.

                So it wasn't a water minion following us, it was her. I had felt someone following us since the beginning and I can tell the others felt it too.

                "Why?" asked Chloe.

                "I wanted to save my sister, Amaka."

                "We don't even know where she is now," said Melissa.

                "I think I do," said Astella.

                "Ok, but let's take this pendant first," Sirena said.

                We agreed.