Chapter 16

Hey guys,

How you all doing? Plus, still feel free to comment down and cast lists you guys prefer!! 

Lots of Love,

DORIN

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

CHAPTER 16-SIRENA'S POV

                We decided to wait a week before going out to look for the last remaining mermaid princess. We were all so worn out swimming to the castle the last time that we swam so we just want to take a break and practice our powers a bit.

                "So this is our school!" I exclaimed to Astella and Amaka.

                "Hmm interesting," said Astella.

                Astella is on good terms with us now once she learned the truth that Lucia didn't betray Amaka.

                "So, we all have the same timetables because we picked the exact same courses," said Melissa.

                "Well except me," said Lucia.

                " Well about that, I have actually told the princible that you wanted to a course change and since there were still space in our class, she agreed," I said.

                Lucia beamed at me.

                "Everything's set than," said Lucia, happily.

                We walked into class and I'm not lying but a lot of heads turn our direction.

                "Why are people staring at us? Do they know we're mermaids?" asked Amaka.

                "Of course not, remember if we tell them, we turn into salt water, they have to find out themselves," I said.

                "Oh yeah," said Amaka.

                All of us walked into our next period class and Mr. Clorey was there. He was looking at us with suspicious eyes.

                "Hey, we have our powers now, we can totally defeat him," whispered Astella.

                "I don't think that's a good idea," whispered Melissa.

                "Why not?" asked Chloe.

                "I'll tell you guys later," said Melissa.

                "Ok, class we have two and half new students," said the teacher.

                "Lucia here isn't a new student at our school but she will be taking this course for this semester," he said gesturing to Lucia.

                I wondered if he recognized our names.

                "Now, we have two new students," said Mr. Clorey.

                Astella and Amaka didn't look nervous at all.

                "This is Astella," he said gesturing to Astella. "and this is Amaka," he gestured to Amaka.

                The class was so focused on both Astella and Amaka.

                "They are new here so I hope you guys make them feel welcome but I think your classmates; Chloe, Sirena, Melissa, and Lucia already befriended them but still be nice!" said Mr. Clorey.

                "Of course they will hang out with the goddesses," murmured a voice.

                I turned around but I still didn't recognize her. In a way I felt bad because we have alraedy been in the same class for a little over a month now and yet I still don't know her.

                "What did you say?" I asked.

                The girl looked a little bit frightened.

                "Umm nothing," the girl said.

                "Your scaring her," whispered Lucia.

                "Anyways just sit in the empty seats," said Mr.Clorey.

                Class went by pretty fast and then it was lunch.