chapter 8

Hey,

Thanks for reading this story so far. If you have a suggestion for a cast list for any characters in the story, please comment them down below!

With lots of love,

DORIN

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

CHAPTER 8- CHLOE'S POV

                I started singing and I know I was good so I wasn't nervous. When I had finished singing my song, everyone in the audience stood up to clap.

                "You are so talented," said a girl who was sitting in the judge seat.

                The other judges agreed. Ethan just looked stunned.

                "Next we have Sirena," said the girl.

                Sirena sang really good too, I mean mermaids sing better than any human but a mermaid princess sing better than any mermaids.

                The judges had the same reaction.

                I was sitting really close to the judges so I eavesdropped a little.

                "Sirena and Chloe sang so good," said one of the judges.

                "I know, next is Melissa and I swear if another one of the goddesses sings really good, I'm going to kill myself," said the girl sarcastically.

                Of course Melissa sang really well too. After many performances we seriously almost fell asleep. Well that is until we heard another voice, someone just as good as ours.

                "Well thank you all for trying out today, remember we can only pick 4 winners, the winners will be posted outside in the bulletin boards tomorrow," said the host.

                As we were walking out, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

                "Hey Chloe?" asked Ethan.

                "I'll be with you guys in a second," I said to both Sirena and Melissa.

                They nodded.

                "Yeah?" I asked Ethan.

                "You sang really well," he said.

                I blushed.

                "You look cute when you blush," he said.

                That made me blush harder.

                "Umm thanks," I said.

                "I just wanted to come over and see if you would like to go on a date with me?" asked Ethan.

                "Of course," I said.

                "CHLOE!" I heard Sirena calling my name.

                "What?" I asked.

                "Come quick," She said.

                "Well I got to go, see you later," I said and I ran to Sirena.

                Sirena was there waiting for me with a really excited face.

                "What happened?" I asked.

                "We found another mermaid!" said Sirena.

                "No way!" I said.

                "Way! Plus, right now Melissa is with her, let's go!"

                "Ok."

                We ran to where Melissa was and I saw a girl with her. The same girl who sang really well.

                "Hi, I'm Lucia, mermaid princess of the South American seas," she said.

                She was really pretty with nice dark hair flowing down her back.

                "Let's connect our necklaces," I said.

                "Yes!" said Melissa.