Chapter 23

Hey guys,

How you all doing? Plus, still feel free to comment down and cast lists you guys prefer!! 

Lots of Love,

DORIN

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

CHAPTER 23-SIRENA'S POV

                I was shocked. Is this really the reason why Aqualina won't fight the water monster.

                "What should we do?" I asked.

                "I think we should find that merman," said Melissa.

                "And how do we suppose we do that?" asked Lucia.

                "Come on let's connect hand a make a circle," said Melissa.

                We made a circle and held hands.

                "Aqualina, please help us!" said Melissa.

                A bright light shone.

                "Princess Melissa, I heard your cry for help," said Aqualina.

                "Please, you must help us with getting Aurora on our side," Melissa said.

                "Hmm that will be difficult, maybe if you found the merman and make him really explain to Aurora what happened, she will get back on your side," said Aqualina.

                "Yes, I have thought of that but how are we suppose to find him?" Melissa asked.

                "With this," said Aqualina and she waved her wand and a big bubble was there.

                I wonder what the bubble is suppose to do.

                "It will start moving, you must follow it," said Aqualina.

                The second Aqualina disappeared, the bubble started moving.

                "Quick," said Amaka.

                We followed it for a few hours and then it popped.

                "We are probably almost there," said Lucia.

                We searched for a few hours and then just by chance, I saw the tip of a weird coloured tail moving away.

                "There!" I shouted and we followed it.

                Luckely, the merman wasn't going full speed so it wasn't too difficult to catch up.

                "Brandon!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

                The merman turned around and saw our legs. His eyes widened and he was about to swim away.

                "Aurora needs you!" yelled Lucia.

                This caught his attention. He cautiously swam towards us.

                "Who are you? I never knew human girls can talk and breathe under water," he said.

                "You did not just say that, that is such a big disgrace calling us human girls, we are mermaid princesses," Astella said.

                "No way, where are your tails?" he asked.

                "A water monster took them away, which is important to find and gather all seven mermaid princess," said Chloe.

                "As you see we have 6 gathered right now, and Aurora is the seventh, we just met her and she betrayed us all because of you," said Astella.

                "Where is she?" he asked.

                "Well she is with her water monster right now," said Astella.

                "Her water monster?" asked Brandon.

                "Yes, her," said Astella.

                "Please take me to her, I need to explain everything that happened."

                "With pleasure," said Amaka.

                We followed the mermaid radar and after a few hours, we found the palace.

                "Didn't I tell you guys to leave me     ,"she stopped mid sentence probably because she caught eyes with Brandon.

                "Brandon?" she asked.

                Brandon swam towards her.

                "NO, STAY AWAY FROM ME," shouted Aurora but I can hear the sadness in her voice.

                "Aurora, let me explain," he said.

                "No, you broke my heart, right in half," said Aurora.

                Brandon got to Aurora and grabbed her hand.

                "I love you, Aurora," Brandon said.