5. What The...

Recap

"Y/n, It's me, Kim Jisoo," she said.

I looked at her facial features and everything remained the same except for her hair colour.

"Jisoo! I cannot believe I am seeing you after a long time!" I said as I hugged her.

"What is going on here?" A deep, recognisable voice began.

Chapter 5

"Oh, hello Jungkook. I suppose you and Y/n are friends, right?" Jisoo says to Jungkook.

I shook my head at her.

"She is not a friend. She is a maid," he replied.

"Oh, okay. Where is your fiancée?" Jisoo asked.

"She will be here soon," Jungkook said, before he went back to his mansion.

I was lost in my thoughts.

'Fiancée? Jungkook is getting married soon... I should not be thinking about this. It is his life. And... I don't even have a crush on him by the way'

I sighed and walked back in the house to make lunch. I took out a big pot and put it on a stove.

"I'll be cooking noodles for lunch," I muttured, then I got to work.

It took me about five minutes to finish cooking. I took the plates and was about to start serving but stopped, when I felt a presence around me. I shook that feeling off and grabbed my serving spoon but stopped again.

I felt someone's breath behind me.

My eyes widened and I turned around to see, Aunt.

"Aunt! You scared me," I said to myself.

She smiled sheepishly and said, "I need you to help me with something."

I tilted my head.

"With what Aunt?"

"I have never cooked and when I try, I mess up the place. So would you teach me how to serve food?" She gave me a please look.

"Okay, just hold the serving spoon," I instructed her.

"My hands are shaking. Hold my hands, dear!" She said.

"But, you have to do it by yourself," I told her.

Things were getting messy. When the food was starting to slip from the spoon, I held her hand. Her hands were really shaking. I could tell she was nervous as her hands were sweaty.

She handed the spoon to me and then washed her hands. She sighed as she looked at me.

"I'm sorry for wasting your time, dear. I guess cooking isn't my thing," she said before she turned her heel to walk away.

"Mrs. Jeon, you cannot leave this kitchen without serving the plates. And who says cooking isn't your thing?" I asked.

"Can you see the mess I made? And I told you to call me Aunt," she said.

"I will not call you Aunt, until I see you serving the plates. It is what you wanted, right?"

"Fine! I will serve those dishes," she said.

"Try not to be nervous. Just take deep breaths and you will be alright," I said to her.

She took the spoon and scooped a tiny piece of noodles. Slowly but steadily, the noodles made its way to the plate.

She squealed and hugged me so tight. She kissed my cheeks and said, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"It's okay Aunt."

She took a deep breath in and squealed again and ran to her room.

"Honey, honey! I served a plate. I served a plate!" I heard her in her room talking to Mr. Jeon.

I smiled and looked at the noodles she served. It was so small that an ant could eat it all in five minutes, but she was so happy.

I served the plates and cleaned the mess and the dishes. I placed the plates on a table and called them that lunch is ready. The all came except Jungkook.

"Are you looking for someone?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes I am. I'll look for him in his room," I said, then I ran upstairs.

When I reached his door, I heard noises like groaning.

"Jeon Jungkook, your lunch is-"

I opened the door to see a scene I had never seen in my whole 19 years. Jungkook and his friends were naked along with three other women I had never seen my life. Jungkook was doing something with the woman and she had bite marks on her neck and chest.

I screamed and ran away, not caring if they saw me or something. I ran outside and started crying.

'What was he doing to her? Was he killing her?' I thought before I loosing consciousness.