31. Night in the Park

~That Night~

Jungkook was already outside and I needed to go out too, without making Yoongi, suspicious. I tried to tiptoe, but he caught me.

"Y/n? Where are you going?" Yoongi asked.

"Outside! To the park, for a walk. I do that every night", I said.

"Hmm. And where is Jeon Jungkook?" He asked, and I shivered a little. The way he said Jungkook's full name scared me.

"He's gone to settle some disputes in his office", I lied.

"Okay. You may go", Yoongi said and I smirked, secretly.

I began making my way outside. Before I closed the door, I said, "Don't worry about me. Okay? Bye!"

I closed the door and ran and jumped on Jungkook.

"We are finally free from Yoongi", I squealed.

"Now, let's go", Jungkook said as he held my hand and we ran to the park.

~~~

While we were in the park, I saw a playground. I immediately fell in love with it, and I begged Jungkook to go in it.

"We are grown adults", he said plainly.

"But, we do have a space for childishness, right?" I asked.

Jungkook thought for a while, then went on a swing. I went on the other one and we began swinging. This was a really nice moment, I had no idea Yoongi was that stupid to believe the lies.

I heard someone running in the park. Must be a little kid? But what would a kid do here, especially at this time? Jungkook got off the swing and went in the dark. I admit I began getting scared. Then, Jungkook came back, running and pulling me behind a tree.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Just stay quiet if you want to live", he hissed.

"Oh my gosh, is it Yoongi?" I asked, already seeing made up scenes of Yoongi catching Jungkook and me.

I peeked a little and saw a dog. Just a cute dog! I got away from the hiding spot and ran to it.

"Y/n! Stop!" Jungkook yelled, then Jungkook calmed down seeing a regular dog.

"Gosh, I thought it was a Yoongi", Jungkook pet the dog, and I giggled.

'Yoongi the cute doggie!' I mentally laughed.

The dog eventually ran away, leaving me and Jungkook alone. We looked deep into each other's eyes, we leaned closer and kissed.

"Jungkook?" I heard someone begin.

We pulled away and looked at the source of the voice. It was Jungkook's dad. He looked not pleased to see the scene.

"I see you've gotten along", he says, then leaves.

Weird.

It was quiet for a while and before I could think of something to do, I heard someone panting. And Jungkook heard it too. I caught a glimpse of Yoongi. My eyes widened and Jungkook and I hid inside the tunnel slide.

Yoongi turned around to see no one. He cursed under his breath. He looked in his phone and said, "I know you're here with Jeon Jungkook. And I'll catch you".

I felt Jungkook's hand turn cold. I took a glance at him and I knew Yoongi scared him. I rubbed circled on Jungkook's back to calm him down.

Yoongi stayed for a few minutes before leaving. I sighed in relief and Jungkook and I got out. I pecked him on the cheek to help him feel better. He gave me a smile.

"Now, let's go back home before Yoongi gets there", I said, then we were about to go until I saw Yoongi. Right in front of us.

He was hiding in some bushes.

"Y-Yoongi!" I stuttered.

"What were both of you doing in there?" Yoongi said, furrowing his eyebrows.

I took a deep breath in and gave an innocent smile. I said, "Well, when I was in the park, Jungkook-"

"Shut up!" Yoongi yelled.

"Tell me the truth. I saw you peck him on the cheek. And don't you dare say 'it's what friends do'," Yoongi mimicked my voice.

I was just going to say that. When I realized, I could not lie about it, I nodded. Yoongi frowned.

"Why do you care about who she dates with?" Jungkook began.

"Who told you to talk?" Yoongi asked.

"Her husband", Jungkook replied and Yoongi froze.

"Husband? Y/n, you married him?" I nodded.

I shut my eyes to expect the worse, but nothing came to me. I opened my eyes to see Yoongi smiling a little.

"I didn't think you would marry him. But, I guess he didn't break you when you were dating, so I'll say, I accept him as your husband and my brother in law", he said.

"Really?!" I asked.

"Yes. Now, stop acting like a monkey, and let's go", Yoongi said.