10. A Busy Day

My eyes snapped open and I thought about last night. I took a glance at his bed and saw that he was gone. I realized that I was sleeping on the floor. I went downstairs to the kitchen and made some breakfast for Jungkook and I.

I picked up my phone and began calling him.

No One's POV

With Jungkook

"Shut up!" Jungkook slammed his palms on his office desk.

He hit the desk with so much force that his secretary got scared and a middle aged man flinch.

"I know what you did, Lee Jiwon!" Jungkook's voice was laced with venom.

The old man stayed quiet.

"Tell me! Why did you do it?" Jungkook said as he stoop up from his chair.

"I never stole 3.45 billion dollars from the account," the old man, Lee Jiwon said with s straight face.

Jungkook chuckled darkly then glared at Jiwon.

"Then what happened to it?"

"Excuse me?" Jiwon asked.

"What the hell happened to the money? You are the financial manager, aren't you," Jungkook said.

He walked towards Jiwon and grabbed his neck, firmly.

"Tell me, you punk," he said as he made his grip tighter on the poor old man's neck.

Then they heard a phone ring. It was Jungkook's phone. He let go of Jiwon's neck and got his phone. He saw the contact I'd and it was Y/n.

He looked at his secretary and Mr. Jiwon and said, "Meeting adjourned. Let's have a break to eat breakfast. I'm sure we haven't eaten anything."

"Okay Mr. Jeon Jungkook," the secretary said and she and Mr. Jiwon left Jungkook's office.

Jungkook picked up the call and waited for a response.

"Um.. Hello Jungkook, where are you," was what you said.

"I'm a busy man. I am in my office, and I was in the middle of a meeting, until you interrupted it. And why are you calling me?" He said.

"Oh um, I made breakfast and I guess you can't come and eat it," You said, before she hung up.

Jungkook thought for a while.

She made breakfast for me? I've been cruel to her and yet she makes breakfast for me?

Jungkook didn't know that he was smiling like an idiot, but when he realized, he hit his head with his fist.

What on earth are you doing to me, Jeon Y/n.

Soon, his secretary, Sana entered the room and said, "Sir, someone wants to enter your office. Her name is Jeon Y/n."

'What on earth is she doing here' Jungkook thought.

"Let her in and leave my office," He ordered and the nodded then left.

You entered the room with a lunch box and placed it on his desk.

"I.. had a feeling you didn't eat breakfast, so I made this for you. I'll take my leave now," you said, as if you were scared of him.

He felt bad about what he did the previous night.

"Y/n," he said with a gentle voice, before you could leave the room.

"Yes?"

"Thank you ," he said while smiling.

"Your welcome," you said, then you left.

'What on earth did I just say? I can't fall in love for her. Jeon Y/n, what are you doing to me?' He thought.