25. A Better Night

~That Night~

"I'm back!" I heard Jungkook's voice begin, while I was lying on a couch, reading a book.

I beamed and ran to him, and gave a hug.

"You are so happy to see me, aren't you?" He ruffled my hair as I nodded.

"I don't like it when you called me nuisance," I said as I frowned.

He chuckled and pulled away from the hug and sat on the couch. I put my head on his lap and pouted.

"Jungkook-ah, please don't call me nuisance, call me something like 'sweetie'," I said.

He stayed quiet, looking at me as if he was deep in thought. I waved my hand in front of his face but he made no movement. I attempted to pinch him, but I stopped myself from doing that.

"Jeon Jungkook!" I said, getting a bit annoyed.

"Hmm?" He hummed, as he began playing with my hair.

"What nickname would you call me which is sweeter than 'nuisance'?"

"I don't know? Egg?" He said, biting his bottom lip to prevent laughing, while I stared at him, silently fuming in anger.

"What? Eggs make great breakfast," he chuckled as I punched him.

"Something else, please," I gave him puppy eyes as I pouted.

He stopped chuckling and stayed quiet for a while and then said, "Y/n, you know I had a long, tiring day at work."

I nodded.

"I can't really move and I feel so weak," he said.

"What should I do then?" I asked.

"I need you to ki.. me," he said.

"What?" I asked, having no idea what he just said.

"Kiss me," he said, as his ears flushed a dark shade of pink.

"Kiss you?" I repeated.

"Yeah, but it's not because I want to. It is because I need that energy," he tried to explain, while I smiled a little.

"You are lying to me. Just tell me you wanna kiss," I smirked at his blushing figure.

"I said that's not the reason," he said, then I rolled my eyes.

I lifted my head from his lap and kissed him. When I pulled away, he smiled.

"Now, do you have the energy?" I said.

He didn't reply, but just lifted me and threw me in the air a few times then ran around the house. I couldn't help but laugh at him.

'He really is a child' I thought.

He ran back to the living room, dressed up in his normal clothes and said, "Y/n, Ive got too much energy. Shall I carry you like a gentleman?"

I put my palm over my mouth, looking like I gasped and said, "You may."

He lifted me off the ground and began spinning. We were having so much fun until we heard a voice.

"What am I seeing?"

Jungkook and I screamed, then he pushed me behind me. It turns out Jimin and Taehyung arrived.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook said, irritated.

"To visit you and stay here for the night," Jimin began, while shooting me an air kiss as I smiled a bit.

"Yah! Stop doing that to Y/n, you are going to make her feel really uncomfortable. And don't you guys have your own homes," Jungkook folded his arms.

"Your wife is just so cute, and plus what were you guys.."

Jungkook interrupted Taehyung by literally kicking him and Jimin out the house. Jungkook shut and locked the door and watched them leave through a window.

When he saw Jimin's car leave, Jungkook turned to me and sighed.

"They can't leave us alone, can't they?"

"Yeah. Lets eat dinner, then go to sleep," I said, as we both sat on our chairs and began eating.

~Later~

I turned off the lights as Jungkook and I got on bed. Jungkook fell asleep pretty quickly, well that's what I thought. I watched him sleep and quietly giggled at how cute he looked.

"Stop eye raping me and sleep," Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, when are we going on a date?" I asked.

"Soon, next week I'll be free from work for a two weeks. We'll go on a date on one of these days," he said.

"Really?!"

He nodded.

"Okay, I'm so happy. Goodnight Jungkook!" I said as I closed my eyes.

"Goodnight, Y/n," he said, then was soon followed by soft snores.

And soon, I drifted off to sleep too.