48. Again?

Few Days Later

I picked up my bag and opened the door. Before closing the door, I yelled, "Jungkook-ah! I'm going out to the shops".

"Okay!" He yelled back while playing a game on his computer. Overwatch. He had found his old computer the day before and saw overwatch and now he's hooked on that thing.

I bet if he continues being hooked on that thing, something bad will happen. Gosh this boy.

"Um.. arent't you going to give me a goodbye kiss?" I asked, and he groaned. I frowned, walking towards him and then smacking him in the head.

"What the- Y/n", he pouted, trying to fix his hair. I ruffled his hair, making it more messy.

He still looks good though..

"Good for you", I said before leaving.

Jungkook's POV

Aish my hair is ruined. I spent an hour to do this hair. She thinks it okay to do this to me? Wait until I do it back to her.

I got off my seat and went to the bathroom to brush my hair. I saw Y/n's phone was here. I immediatly got worried.

What if she gets lost and she cant call me? Where is she anyways?

Y/n's POV

I finally arrived at the store. I stood there thinking about what I should buy.

Hmm.. maybe i should buy potat-

My eyes wandered around the store until they landed on a fammiliar person. Oh hell no. They made eye contact with me.

I think I'll leave now. It was a bad idea that I didn't bring Jungkook with me.

I walked away from the store as fast as I could. I looked back at the store and saw Jiwon talking on the phone, looking at me.

Oh no no no, not again!

I ran towards home and all of the sudden, I felt a strong breeze pass me.

Is nature going against me?! Why must this always happen to me?!

While I was trying to see through all the dust, I heard someone call my name. It was Jungkook! I actually felt very happy and relieved he was here.

"Jungkook! I'm here!" I yelled.

"I'm coming Y/n!" I heard him yell back. I could feel that he was happy which made me smile. But my smile turned upside down when I heard a loud thud followed by a groan.

"Jungkook-ah?!" I asked, and got no response.

I heard a low chuckle behind me. It felt as if I was in a horror movie. I managed to get a glimpse of Jungkook which made my breathing stop.

He was lying lifelessly on the ground; his left side of his face was bleeding, not severely. Before I could process what I was currently seeing, I felt a sharp, stinging pain on the back of my head.

It felt so bad that I passed out.

__________________________________________

poor y/n and jk 😭😭😭 we'll see what happens tho 👀 ty for reading and hope u enjoyed it 💜 baiiii 💜💜💜