32. Gone Bad

~Next Day~

"Bye, Yoongi!" Jungkook waved.

"Bye, my amazing brother. I hope to see you again, soon", I jumped and waved as he was in a taxi.

Yoongi chuckled and waved back, before the taxi left. Then Jungkook said, "I guess Yoongi isn't that bad, even though he was playing music and watching TV at the same time."

I rolled my eyes and replied, saying, "I do that when you never look". We walked inside the house and I looked at the time.

7:01 am. Shoot! I have to make breakfast.

I looked around for something I could cook, but I saw nothing. I let out a sigh of annoyance. I had to go shopping.

'Yippee! Yay, I'm not so happy.. I better check if Jungkook can go with me'

I asked Jungkook, who was on our bed, if he could go to the grocery store with me. It seems like he was too lazy to go out, so I decided I'll go by myself.

~~~

After what felt like an eternity, I finally reached the grocery store. I got what I wanted and while I was going to pay the cashier, I saw ten men in black, outside. I payed the cashier before going outside to check what they were up to. Before I saw their faces, they ran away while I stood their confused.

I saw so many birds fly from the trees, and it made me more confused. Then, I heard a loud bang. Then, I realized a bomb went off. And the last thing I remember was darkness.

~Jungkook's POV ~

I sat up from bed, thinking. I couldn't stop myself from worrying about Y/n. I took a deep breath in and out, reassuring myself that you were safe.

She had been gone for only twenty minutes. She'll be back soon.

I walked to the living room, lied on the couch, and turned on the news. On the news, I saw the shop Y/n and I usually go to. Then I saw a video of it, looking totally destroyed. I jumped from the couch, and ran to my car and began driving there.

Y/n is in there! I have to get her, quickly.

When I arrived, I saw so many ambulances around. I looked around for Y/n, and I saw you unconscious on the ground. I ran and picked you up and tried to wake you up.

You had a few bruises and nothing seemed serious. I called your name, and when I thought I lost hope, your eyes opened.

"Kookie? There was an explosion and..", you trailed off.

"Its okay, I'm here", I hugged you.

"Before the explosion, I saw a ten people in black running away".

"What?" I breathed out.

You nodded.

~Y/n's POV ~

"We should report to police. I could have lost you", Jungkook said, as he carried me to the car, before we drove to the police station.

When we reached, we went inside and I told them about what I saw. A police officer about what I saw.

"May you please describe how they looked like?" She asked.

"Um.. I didn't see their face or anything. I am really sorry", I looked down.

She gave me a reassuring smile and said, "It's okay, Y/n. We might find them. Thank you".

~~~

"Jungkook. Do you think they'll be caught?" I asked, once we were at home.

"I don't know, nauseating egg".

Yep. He gave me a new nickname. I hate it so bad, but I love how it makes him so happy after he said it.

"What?" He asked, when he saw my slightly annoyed face.

"Fine, fine. I'll call you small bunny", he said and I smiled.