23. The Truth

~Later that Night ~

I stepped inside our bedroom to see Jungkook smiling and giggling. I sighed knowing he was still drunk. I sat on our bed as I watched him acting like an idiot. I smiled, as I saw him looking so happy.

"Jungkook, why are you giggling like that?" I asked.

"Because I kissed you!" He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

The corners of my lips curved upwards as my eyes squinted. I wrapped my arms around him too and pulled myself closer to me. I heard his voice quietly saying, "I'm hugging Y/n, and she hugs me back."

"By the way, why did you kiss me? I thought you didn't like me?" I said as I looked at my feet.

After what I said, I felt him tense a little then he pulled away from the hug. He sat on the bed and let out a sigh.

"Well, I kissed you because I love you. I just didn't want to admit it because I've hurt you a lot of times. So, I became scared," he said, as my mouth was open.

I could not believe I was hearing this. I had thought he would never love me, but now it's a different story I'm hearing.

"That's why I lied about the disease. I didn't want you to know. And now that you know, you may leave me," his gaze was focused on me as tears rolled down his smooth cheeks.

Jungkook loves me and I love him too. Maybe, I'll give him another chance. Everybody deserves a second chance.

I hugged him and said, "I love you too, Jungkook. Now, go on bed and sleep."

Without warning, Jungkook's soft lips touched mine as he pushed me on bed and for a moment I thought about something Jennie said to me.

'If a guy pushes you on bed, it means things are going get heated.' And insert Jennie smiling as if she's crazy.

But he didn't do what I was thinking about. Instead, he goes on bed too, cuddles with me and sleeps. A wave of relief hit me, and I let my sleep take over me.