18. Run or Die

"Hmm, I wonder where he is," I said as I sat on my chair.

Yes, I came back from Jungkook's office, after eating lunch with him. Actually, I came back hours ago, and right now it was 8:49 PM.

'Doesn't he knock off at 8:00 PM? Why is he taking long?'

I didn't want to feel this way, but I guess I just do. No matter how hard I try to not care, I just care all the time. I looked through a window as I admired the night sky. I got so impatient of waiting for him, so I pulled out my phone to text him.

But I didn't text him, I put my phone on a table and sat there, peacefully. Until, someone opened the door and ran inside.

I thought it was Jungkook, so I unconsciously hugged them. When I finally came back to my senses, I pulled back, but when I saw their face, it wasn't Jungkook. It was a security guard.

He carried me and locked both of us in a basement. I looked at him in disbelief and shock. I could have gotten a heart attack from his sudden action.

"Sir, what are you doing here? If you try touch me, I'll call Jungkook," you warned.

"Mrs. Jeon. Go though the window, and run away from here," he said.

"Excuse me? I'm not going out there, until you tell me why," I said.

He got a coat and put it on me, then opened the window. He was about to speak, until I heard a loud bang, and that didn't sound good. I looked at the security guard with shaking eyes.

"Go," he said, before leaving.

I was about to go through the window, but I got curious. I got out like I was supposed to, but I didn't run away. Instead, I walked to where the banging sound was from. But from the look of things, I wished I'd just ran away.

Many guards were on the ground covered in blood and some of them were fighting someone who was in black. I immediately recognised one of the soldiers who were on the ground.

It was the one who sent me to the basement.

I immediately ran towards his, but he pushed me away.

"Go away," he whispered, while taking deep breaths.

"Why should I? And why are we whispering?" I whispered.

"Run, or you'll die," he warned.

"What," I looked at him with shock.

"Mrs. Jeon, what a pleasure to meet you," I heard a deep, voice begin, and it wasnt anyone I knew.