24. Pinky Promise

~Next Day~

I woke up from the sound of Jungkook groaning and his alarm. I sat up on bed and watched Jungkook press the 'snooze button' then go back to sleep.

"Jungkook, wake up. You need to go for your meeting," I began shaking him, but he wouldn't wake up.

"Wake up," I said, raising my voice a little.

He didn't move.

"Wake up, unless you want me to pinch you!" I shouted, while pinching him and he jolted upwards.

He turned to face me and I was starting to regret what I did. He rubbed his eye as he said, "Why did you wake me up, huh? Do you know its my day off."

"You are going to work today. Go and get ready while I make breakfast for you," I said as I pouted and walked through the door.

I poked my head in the room while Jungkook was putting on his tie and said, "By the way, I thought you would stop shouting at me. You just confessed your love to me yesterday."

His hands left the tie and turned to me in utter shock. He looked so funny that it was so hard to not burst out laughing.

"I-I.. what the hell, Jeon Jungkook," he whispered the last part.

"I was drunk. It was clearly a drunken mistake," he said, touching my shoulder.

"Drunk people tell the truth," I folded my arms as I looked away.

"I'm sorry. It was a mistake. I thought you were Irene," he explained.

Liar.

"Hmm, really? I thought you loved me, I even confessed myself," I pouted, while I'm mentally smirking.

His eyes widened as his jaw dropped. He was so speechless that he looked like a fool. I faked a sniffle and walked away, until a hand grabbed my arm. Jungkook pulled me in front of me still shocked.

"Yah, Jeon Y/n, don't you fake a damn sniffle. And do you really like me?"

"Yeah, but I guess you--"

I got interrupted by Jungkook literally kissing me. We parted away and he hugged me really tight. I smiled and hugged him back until I heard him, sniffling. He pulled from the hug and turned around. I turned to him and saw him crying.

"Jungkook-ah, why are you crying?" I wiped his wet cheeks.

"I thought you'd never love me. I just cannot believe this," he said while smiling a little which made my heart skip a beat.

"Aww, I do love you!" I hugged him.

After he calmed down a little, he said, "So, I'm going to work. I'll see you after."

"You pinky promise that you won't drink. And you'll arrive just in time for dinner," I said and he nodded.

"Pinky promise?" I pulled out my pinky.

"That's too childish," he said as he pulled put his pinky too and locked them.

"Done! Take an apple and a banana. I'll see you later!" I waved as his figure disappeared from the house.

"Bye, my nuisance," I heard him say, followed by a laugh.

I rolled my eyes and smiled.