37. At Mom's Place

"Y/n dear!" Mom ran to me and gave a warm hug. "Hi, mom".

"How are you?" She asked, pulling away. I smiled and nodded. Mom looked at me suspiciously."Hmm, you're acting weird," she said.

"Hi mom," Jungkook said and she nodded, looking at both of us.

I didn't want to tell mom about the stalking problem. I was scared she might get a heart attack if I told her. Mom hugged Jungkook before saying, "Go to work, Jungkook. I'll take care of Y/n".

Jungkook waved at the both of us before leaving. Mom held my hand and pulled me in the house. The first person I saw was dad, watching a movie. He noticed me and I waved, saying, " Hi".

He nodded before going back to watching the movie. I sighed a little. Does he like me or not?

Mom must have noticed I was a little disappointed, because she said, "It's okay, Y/n. He's like that".

I gave her a small smile before hearing a shout from the kitchen. "Seokjin!" I realized that was Taehyung. Jin ran from his room, but stopped when he saw me.

"Oh hey Y/n", he said and I waved, giving him a smile. Jin smiled back before we heard another yell from Taehyung, which caused Jin to groan.

"The oil is- ouch! The oil is jumping and the onions and tomatoes are burning! The pan handle is too hot for me to hold! SEOKJIN!" Taehyung yelled again.

"I have to-"

"SEOKJIN, HELP ME!" Jin got interrupted by Taehyung yelling again, except it was much louder than before. Jin grumbled and ran in the kitchen.

I heard a 'boink' sound coming from the kitchen. Mom said everything was okay, even though I heard an 'ouch' coming from. Mom and I sat beside dad.

"Do you cook?" I asked mom.

"Only noodles and rice. I think I can make soup too", Mom said, feeling proud of herself. " Y/n? You're here? " I heard Taehyung's voice begin.

I turned around, gave him a smile and waved. "You're here!" He jumped on the sofa and hugged me.

Dad hit flicked Taehyung on the cheek before scolding him that he was an adult and not supposed to jump on the sofa. Just then I received a message.

Hmm? Who could that be?

I looked at the message and saw it was from an unknown person.

Unknown: where are you Y/n?

I gasped. Mom looked at me. "Is everything okay?" She asked. I shook my head. I decided I'll text them back.

y/n.flower: Hi! Please stop texting me.

I waited for a reply but they went offline. I sighed in relief and smiled. I looked back at the TV and saw Spongebob was on.

I decided to watch it with Taehyung. Dad and mom left. I guess Spongebob took my mind off the stalker for a bit.