45. New Plan

Y/n's POV

I was still on the chair, no surprise. I was deep in thought of what to do. "Maybe I should think about crazy things I did as a child", I whispered to myself.

Should I text jungkook instead? what if he's sleeping. and plus I don't want to waste the phone battery... 

"What should I do now?" I groaned, really wanting to pull my hair.

The phone which I was currently sitting on made a buzzing noise and started playing a ringtone. My heart rate increased and my eyes widened.

What the-?!

I quickly took the phone beneath me and threw it to a corner which was far away. I closed my eyes and faked sleep when I heard footsteps.

I heard the door open and I slightly opened my mouth to make it seem as if I was sleeping the whole time. I heard the buzzing getting turned off and someone answering it.

"Hello?" Jiwon's voice was heard. 

"Y/n- oh dad?! Hello", the phone's speaker was on. It was Hyejin's voice. 

"Hyejin? Why are you calling me at this time?" Jiwon asked. "And why did you say Y/n?"

I heard nervous laugher from the other side. "Hehe, I have a friend named Y/n", Hyejin said, and I heard a familiar voice with her. Taehyung!

"Is there a boy with you, Hyejin? And you didn't answer why you called me at this time", Jiwon asked, smiling a bit.

I decided to open my eyes as if I woke up because it would make no sense for me to continue fake sleeping with the noise that phone is making.

"Um.. yes, there is a boy with me. He's my friend's friend", Hyejin said. 

Okay, I lost a few brain cells trying to understand that.. 

" And I called you because I miss you dad", she continued, and I saw Jiwon smiling. 

"You'll see me tomorrow. Go and rest for now", Jiwon said. 

"Okay! Bye dad!" Hyejin said and Jiwon said that too and they hung up. 

Jiwon looked at his phone and looked at me, suspiciously. I shrugged but was actually freaking out inside. 

I just hope he doesn't find those messages. 

"Why was my phone here?" He pointed to the corner, which I threw my phone at. I shrugged. Jiwon went out the room with his PHONE!!!!

He turned the lights off before. I was so angry at this! I whined as I squirmed in the chair, trying to get out. 

"Ouch...", I mumbled as the rope scratched me a bit. "Will I ever get out?" I asked myself.

I looked at a window which I looked at everyday, mostly at night because the street lights look pretty in the dark. 

"Maybe.. I could jump out the window tomorrow night", I beamed at my genius idea. I'm smart after all. 

Jungkook's POV

~In the morning~

A bunch of voices woke me up. I don't even remember sleeping though. And this headache aish... Taehyung, Hyejin, Jennie and too many more to say were talking about something? 

"Yah! What are you guys talking about?", I said, catching their attention. 

"Jungkook-ah! Are you okay?" Taehyung rushed towards me, giving me a hug. 

"Yes, I am", I nodded, before looking for mom. "Where is mom?" I asked. 

"Oh she's talking to a guest! I think you know them", Jimin said, giving me a smile. 

I nodded before going out of the room to see who mom was talking to and I saw the person I didn't expect to come. 

"Yoongi?" I said, as I soon as I saw his face. Yoongi turned to face me and gave a little wave. 

"Why are you here?" I asked, still shocked Yoongi is here. 

"I came here to visit Namjoon", Yoongi said, looking at me with a normal face. Was he angry about the fact I lost Y/n? Or was he cool already.

I just hoped he was okay right now.

___________________________

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it 💜💜💜 and did you guys stream I AM by ive. Its beautiful 👌 soooo baiiii 💜