28. "Not a Couple"

Jungkook didn't bother move, but I was curious. I turned my head to the source of the voice and saw a middle aged man and a young lady who seems to be holding plastic bags of groceries.

I felt Jungkook squeezing my hand a little, which I knew meaning "let's go", but I wasn't going to listen, anyways. It just made me more curious.

"Jungkook, that man just called you. And he's looking at you", I whispered to Jungkook.

"Me? Haha, Jungkook is a common name, isn't it? He must be talking about a different one", Jungkook replied, but seemed a little weird.

"Jeon Jungkook, its nice to see you here", the man, said again.

Jungkook took a deep breath in, made a smile and turned around, but he was clearly irritated.

"Lee Jiwon. When you meet me, you call me Mr. Jeon", Jungkook said, with a little venom laced in his voice.

"Isn't Mr. Jeon your father?" The man who must be Lee Jiwon, said.

"I took over his business, Mr. Lee. I have to go somewhere, now", Jungkook said.

"Jungkook", the lady began, as she put down the bags and walked towards Jungkook.

She held his cheeks and attempted to kiss him, but I pushed her away. I stood in front of Jungkook. I glared at her.

"What do you think you're doing? He doesn't know you and now you want to kiss him?" I said.

She scoffed and stood up, dusting her really short skirt off. She walked towards me and tried to push me on the ground, but Jungkook stopped her.

"Mr. Lee and Lee Hyejin, I want you to leave me and.. my wife alone", he said.

Lee Jiwon and Hyejin looked taken aback, and I looked down.

"Why would you marry someone as ugly as her? Can't you see how pretty I am. You could have married me, but its not too late. You could divorce her and marry me," Hyejin said.

"Shut it, Hyejin. I never loved you and I never will", Jungkook answered, before pulling me away from them.

"Who is that girl, Hyejin?" I asked.

"Just a girl who never left me alone from high school", Jungkook answered.

"She seems like a pain", I said and he nodded.

So, it became quiet once again. Really quiet. Uncomfortably quiet. I was about to ask him if he felt better but when I turned to look at him, he was gone.

"Jungkook?" I looked around.

I heard mom and Taehyung's voice near. I gritted my teeth.

'That's why he left. He didn't want to be seen by mom, I better run too, but.. that seems terrible. One time running away won't hurt, right?

So I ran away from them until I bumped I into someone. I looked up a little and saw it was someone. But he looked awfully familiar.

I gasped when I saw him and he gasped, too.

"Yoongi", I said.

Jungkook's POV

I shouldn't have left her like that, shouldn't I? Why the hell did I do that? I hope she's okay.

I turned around to look for her, and I saw her hugging some man while.. crying?! Who dares make her cry. I'll kill him.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?" I yelled while holding Y/n's hand.

I turned to face him, but he was crying too. It looked really awkward.

"W-what's happening here?" I asked.

"My baby sister, you're here," the man said, as he pushed me away and hugged her again.

"Y/n, what is happening? Kitten?" I said, giving her a new nickname.

You didn't smile and blush, but you just glared at me.

Y/n's POV

'Shut up, Jungkook-ah, please shut up. Don't let him catch us' I mentally prayed.

I felt Yoongi tense as he heard Jungkook said "kitten". Yoongi pulled from the hug and glared at Jungkook.

"What did you call my sister? She knows she's supposed to date when she's thirty years and upwards".

"What the hell man? She and I are--MGHHPPH", I covered Jungkook's mouth before he could complete the sentence.

"Just friends. You know I wouldn't date if I'm less than thirty. I'll always listen to you, Yoongi", I said, as I smiled innocently.

"May I please talk to you?" Jungkook said to me and he pulled me away.

"Who the hell is that dude?" Jungkook asked.

"He's my brother, Yoongi."