14. Not Accepted

"And I'll treat you like a mother. Now, come inside so you can see your siblings-in-law," Aunty- I mean mom said.

Jungkook, Mom and I went inside the mansion and the first one I saw was Jisoo, cooking. I was surprised she was here. She was probably being a replacement maid for me.

"Jisso? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh, Y/n. I'm cooking. This is my home too," she said.

What on earth?

Jisso spotted Jungkook and waved at him.

"Good morning, Jungkook!"

"Good morning, sister," he said.

I walked towards Jisoo, and when it was only the two of us I began to speak.

"Jisoo, what the hell? You are saying that this.. Jungkook is your brother?" I whispered-yelled.

"Yes," she said as he smiled.

"It makes no sense. You are nice. He is.. well you know," I said.

"I know. But, he has a soft side," Jisoo flipped a pancake.

"Haha, soft side, how funny. I doubt that. He only has 'a soft side' when he is drunk," I rolled my eyes.

"Believe me. And also, let's go meet Jennie and Seokjin. They are my siblings, too!" Jisoo beamed.

"Yeah," I admit, I was pretty excited.

We walked into the family room and saw a few people there. I could see Jungkook, Mom and Mr. Jeon. And a three other people were there, and I recognised one.

"Hey Y/n!" Namjoon said as he waved.

I smiled and waved back at him.

The other two were a young woman and a man. The man bowed.

"Hello, I'm Kim Seokjin. I am Jungkook's brother," the man said.

"Hi, I'm Kim Jennie. I'm Jungkook's sister," the young woman said.

"Now, Jennie and Seokjin, this is Jeon Y/n. She is your sister-in-law. I hope you treat her with great respect and kindness. Help her feel like a part of the Jeon family," Mr. Jeon said to them, without sparing a glance at me.

I knew he didn't accept me as a daughter-in-law. I saw how happy he was when he looked at Irene was not the way he looked at me.

'I always thought that looks don't matter, but now I know it does.'