53. Everything's Okay

One Week Later

I was lying on the sofa in an upside down position so my head was almost touching the ground. My legs were in the air as I was staring at the little bumpy things on the white wall. In short words, I was pretty bored. I sighed as I got off the sofa and went to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge hoping to see something I saved for later. Ice-cream! ..But it wasn't there. I let out a gasp and I turned the kitchen upside down, looking for it.

"..." I didn't know how to respond to the sad news of my ice-cream's disappearance. After a moment of being lost in thought, I said, "Jungkook-ah!"

I ran upstairs to our room. I opened to door to see Jungkook under a blanket. "AAAAAAAAHHH!" I yelled, as I jumped on him and tried to pull the blanket off him.

"Holy sh-" Jungkook stopped in mid sentence when I smacked his head. "No swearing", I said, before pulling the blanket off him.

It turns out that he wasn't eating my ice-cream. He was eating a chocolate bar. "Where's my ice-", I stopped at mid sentence when I remembered something.

My ice-cream was in the fridge. I looked over at Jungkook, feeling like an idiot. I was pretty sure I was blushing madly now.

"Your ice?" Jungkook said and I shook my head, madly.

"Uh.. hehe... no. Everything is okay", I said before going downstairs to get my ice-cream.

Few Minutes Later (a/n yes im lazy af 🤪lol)

While I was eating, I turned on the news channel because why not. I saw the news about Lee Jiwon was caught in Japan.

Bruh, he was in Japan this whole time. Anyways, I've gotta tell Jungkook about this!

I ran upstairs, went in our room and pulled the blanket off Jungkook. "What?" He let out a groan which sounded kinda hot to me. I got quiet for a while because of that voice that I never heard from him.

"...Jiwon got caught today!" I said, smiling. Jungkook beamed, got off bed and lifted me off bed. He carried me bridalstyle.

I looked into his beautiful brown orbs. He looked into mine. My heart was pounding furiously in my chest. I blushed slightly. He leaned closer to me. I closed my eyes and leaned closer. I felt his soft lips meeting mine.

We pulled away after a short moment. I looked down, blushing. Jungkook gave a quick peck at my cheek and held my hand as we walked outside.

We spent that evening lying on the grass and looking at the sunset.

________________________________________

the chapter seems rlly cute uwu but the kiss scene was just- *sighs in traustfrastion*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

soooo hope u enjoyed the chapter and tyy for reading

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

soooo hope u enjoyed the chapter and tyy for reading. saranghaee <3