11. Sleep

Later that night, Jungkook came back home really drunk. You were warming up dinner for the third time, to make everything perfect for Jungkook.

You heard the door open and you heard footsteps coming into the kitchen. You knew who it was, as you didn't bother to look who it was. Then, you felt a pair of arms wrap around you waist, and you panicked, thinking he was about to do something to you. You could feel his hot breath on your neck.

"I came home early so that we spend time together. How does that sound, hmm?" he said, seductively while smirks.

That smirk looked like trouble, but he said he wanted to spend some time with you. Then you smelled something which seemed like it came from his mouth.

"Um, One question. What did you eat?" you asked.

"Soju," he replied, while playing with the hem of your shirt.

"What are you doing?" you asked, when you felt his hands on your stomach.

He grinned cheekily, his hands moved up almost reaching for..

You smacked his hand. Then you instantly regretted it.

'Oh no! Why did I do that? He is going to hit me again!' You thought while small beads of sweat ran through your face.

You expected him to hit you or something similar to that, but he hugged you.

'He is drunk' You thought.

"So, can we spend our time in the bedroom. You know, to spice things up?" Jungkook asked, with puppy eyes.

"Erm, no. We just married and I don't want a child right now," you said, and he pouted then sighed.

"Fine. Can we eat now? I'm hungry! I want food!" He yelled.

~~~

After an hour of you dealing with the noise Jungkook was making, you finally put him to sleep, while you took a shower. Well, he wasn't actually sleeping.

"Hee hee hee," he giggled, quietly as he looked through that small keyhole.

He saw you in your shorts and your bra. He looked away from the keyhole and started smiling, as if he watched a dirty video. The door began opening, so he fake slept on the ground.

"Jungkook, I know you are awake. Let's sleep on the bed," you said.

"Can we cuddle?" he asked and you nodded.

"Yay!" he was practically a child.

He jumped on the bed and cuddled you before falling asleep. He looked so cute. You have to admit, you've started liking drunk Jungkook than the normal one.

(Sorry it was short)