51. The Reason

Few hours later

I looked over at Hyejin. A question had been lingering in my mind for so long that I had to ask.

Is she still sleeping? I'll just ask her why.

"Um..", I began. I heard a hum from Hyejin.

Oh, thank god she's awake

"I want to ask. What does your dad want from me?" I asked and she faced the ceiling.

"Nothing", Hyejin said with an expressionless face. I looked at her with a confused expression and she chuckled.

"He wants Jungkook's company. So he sad he'll keep you here until Jungkook gives my dad the company", Hyejin said.

Okay, that's kind of understandable.

"Anyways, I'm going back to sleep", Hyejin said, closing her eyes. I smiled.

Hyejin does remind me of Yoongi.

"Wait, I need to know something!" I said. Hyejin opened her eyes and faced me.

"How was Jungkook doing before you came here?" I asked.

Hyejin paused for a moment. "Well, he hasn't been looking perfect. He refuses to eat, even if his mom tells him to. He doesn't look like he's been sleeping and sometimes Jisoo or Taehyung go inside his room to see him crying. There's a lot that I could say but I think thats enough."

The only response I could think of was "Oh". Hyejin nodded, frowning slightly. "Yep. I guess I could say we have been miserable without you. Irene even tried to call the soldiers to rescue you", Hyejin chuckled at the last sentence.

"Irene?" I said. "Is she that girl who was origionally going to marry Jungkook?" I asked. Hyejin nodded.

"Yeah", Hyejin said.

I felt a bit happy hearing that they were really worried about me. "Okay, and thanks Hyejin-ah", I said.

"No problem", Hyejin said, before closing her eyes to sleep.

________________________________

this chapter seems rlly short so i think i'll make a double update. so now we know why jiwon took y/n 👀 random meme for no reason lol 😂

 so now we know why jiwon took y/n  👀 random meme for no reason lol 😂