44. Not Okay

Night

After talking to the police, they said they will call me in a few hours. I lied on my bed and tried sleeping but I couldn't. Everything didn't feel the same without Y/n close to me. The tears I tried holding back left my eyes. It suddenly became hard to breathe. I turned to my left, and saw Y/n on the back looking at me, smiling. My eyes widened and I sat up on the bed. I tried to place my hand on her cheek, but she started fading away.

"Y/n?" I breathed out, feeling a sting in my heart. I began hyperventilating. My mind felt fuzzy. I could barely see anything. I heard my phone ring. I took my phone and answered.

"Hello?" I said, with a shaky breath.

"Jungkook-ah, its me Taehyung. Can I come in? I'm at your gate", I heard Taehyung's voice begin.

"You may come in", I said, before Taehyung hung up. I stood up from my bed before going to the door. Taehyung came in before saying, "Jungkook-ah, are you okay?"

"I... I .. no", I muttered the last part, but Taehyung could still hear me. I looked down trying to hold tears.

"Jungkook, its okay. Do you want to visit mom?" Taehyung suggested, and I nodded, still keeping my gaze in the ground.

"Go and clean up, and I'll be waiting for you in the car", Taehyung said, and I nodded before going to my room.

After Dressing Up

I went in Tae's car and he began driving. I looked through the window, looking at the street. "Why.. did you bring me here?" I asked with a raspy voice, facing him.

Taehyung didn't leave his gaze on the road. "What do you mean? I can't leave my brother alone."

"How did you know what happened?" I asked.

"..Jimin told me."

I nodded a little then looking through the window again. We made a stop at the store. "Do you want to go in there?" Taehyung asked.

I shook my head and Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed. "I'll take that as a yes, let's go", Taehyung said, before practically pulling me out of the car.

I went outside and the cold air hit my bare skin. "I said I don't want to go.. It's freezing", I mumbled.

"Come on Jungkook. Let's just go in and we'll buy something", Taehyung said, going inside the store, where is felt even more colder than outside.

"Just wait here. Let me get a blanket from the car", Taehyung said before rushing back outside, while I was waiting for him in the store. I pursed my lips and looked around the store, until I felt someone tap !y back. I turned around and saw Taehyung with a hoodie on his hand.

"Jungkook? You're here?" I heard Jennie's voice begin. I saw her beside two girls, who were probably her friends.

I nodded. "It will be okay", she said, giving me a smile.

Taehyung took my hand before pulling me to the part of the store where ice cream is sold. "You want it?" Taehyung said, and I shrugged.

"You can go around the store and buy whatever you would like", Taehyung suggested and I nodded, then going around the store.

A Few Moments Later

(a/n imma imagine he's wearing this)

I looked around the store looking for banana milk

I looked around the store looking for banana milk. I had already bought ice cream and a chocolate bar. I felt someone tap my back. I looked and saw someone a bit familiar.

"Taehyung, do you know where Jennie is? I can't seem to find her", she said.

"... I'm not Taehyung, but I'm his brother", I said, and she nodded before looking at me.

"You are Taehyung's brother?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm Jungkook", I said, and her eyes widened. "Jungkook? I didn't know we would meet", she said.

"I don't know who you are", I said, before another girl came in and grabbed the one the stranger's hand.

I immediately knew who it was. " Irene, I found Jennie!" The girl, who came in said.

"What? Irene?" I looked at the girl who was talking to me earlier. Then I looked at the other. "Hyejin? Wait, where is Y/n?" I asked Hyejin.

"I don't know", she said, looking away from me. I furrowed my eyebrows and clenched my jaw.

"I said where is Y/n?" I asked a little louder. "I know your dad took her".

"Who is Y/n?" Irene asked, looking confused.

"I didn't take your wife", Hyejin said, with sweating palms.

"Wife?" Irene said, looking at me again.

"Yes Irene. And Hyejin kidnapped her", I said, and Irene looked at Hyejin. Hyejin shook her head and said, "I didn't. My dad did but I didn't".

"Why?" I asked, folding my arms.

"I don't know why. And I don't know where she is", Hyejin said. I looked in the eyes and realized she was telling me the truth.

The only thing I remember was dropping to the ground and everything became pitch black.

_________________________

This chapter is so long oml 👀 I hope you enjoyed the chapter 💜

(if you don't know who Hyejin is, she is Jiwon's daughter💜)