Chapter 1: Proud.

"Where are we going kook?" Daniel asked Jungkook as he looked outside the window of the car.

"I got a lead about the gang rape case." Jungkook replied turning the steering wheel towards an alley. His expression stone cold.

Daniel sighed at that. He knows Jungkook since childhood. He knows how persistent he can be.

"You know we can get into trouble for going alone like this right? Yoongi hyung will kill me." Daniel said softly. He knows it can hard to convince Jungkook.

But who was he kidding,
"That will only happen if I don't catch those bastards." Jungkook replied back and stopped the car in front of a closed factory.

He motioned Daniel to come out with his hand who nodded and they both stepped out of the car pulling their Glock 22 from their waistband.

"How many did he say there were?" Daniel whispered as they very slowly walked towards the factory backside door careful to not make any noise.

"He said there were about 8-9 people..?" Jungkook replied shrugging his shoulders as if it wasn't even important for him. He gaze moving around for any sign of danger.

"What? And you didn't even bother telling me that before? We could have asked the commissioner for backup." Daniel whisper yelled at Jungkook for being too careless. They were standing right in front of the backdoor.

"Oh come on Scooby, these people deserve to get punished as soon as possible, and we both know that asking him and getting permission would have taken years. Plus am here, i wont let anything happen to you." Jungkook gave Daniel a small smile who half heartedly returned the smile.

"Its not me am worried about Kook." Daniel mumbled under his breath shaking his head.

"You said something scooby?" Jungkook asked but Daniel shook his head. Jungkook gently opened the backdoor not making any noise and they both entered.

They looked around, it was very dirty inside and almost dark besides the areas that were lit because of the light coming from the holes from the roof. There were old machines at some corners. It was clear that the factory has been closed for quite some time.

They suddenly heard someone shouting, it sounded like a girl. It was coming from the other hallway. They both ran towards the direction only to witness 5 men were holding two girls over the floor over a blanket.

Both the girls were only in their under garments. They were trying to fight the hold of the men who were laughing at their misery. The girls were bleeding from various body parts, their noses, even through their mouth. One of them had bad bruises all over her neck and chest.

Three men were standing there watching and recording the scene in their phones. It was clear what was about to happen here, and that was enough for Jungkook to lost it.

He pulled his gun and aimed at the roof shooting right at it. All the men in the room became alerted and looked towards the direction of the sound.

Their eyes went wide to see both Daniel and Jungkook's guns pointed at them.

"Let them go!" Daniel shouted at them. His face rigid as he scanned all of the men.

One of the girl had managed to escape the hold because of the distraction and ran towards Daniel who pulled her behind him and immediately gave her his jacket.

All the men pulled out their weapons. Some had bats, some had knives. But none of them had guns.

Unfortunately for the police officers the men were still holding one girl in their hold. A man was now holding her up with a knife at her throat.