Chapter 81: The secret room.

Author's POV

After the break down everyone went silent. Daniel and Yoongi sat in front of an eerily silent Taehyung who was simply staring at his hands that were still covered with Jungkook's blood.

Jimin was sitting besides Taehyung. No one had the guts to actually talk to the man.

Yoongi looked equally devastated and Jimin was confused if he should go comfort his boyfriend or not, but he was scared he would just make things worse.

All the while Daniel had not stopped crying for even a second. He was sitting there crying silently. The image of his best friend covered in blood deep in his head.

He felt guilty honestly. Whenever he was in any problem or was hurt, Jungkook used to be there and take care of everything.

But now, who was going to take care of him?

Footsteps were heard and all their eyes moved towards Namjoon who was hurriedly walking with Hoseok and Jin behind him.

Jin gasped and put a hand over his mouth seeing Taehyung's state, his clothes were completely covered in blood as well as his arms, but he knew it wasn't his.

But it was rather the look on Taehyung's face, empty face, with no emotions whatsoever. But he knew, Taehyung was just trying to keep it in even though all he wanted was to break down.

Hoseok had called them, Yoongi didn't want to take any risks so he specially called for Namjoon to take care of Jungkook's operation himself.

Namjoon squeezed Jin's hand one last time before he went and kneeled in front of Taehyung who still didn't look up from his hands, Namjoon put a hand over Taehyung's head gently,
"I promise I'll do my best." Namjoon said trying really hard not to cry.

But he wasn't a friend right now, he was a doctor.

He sighed when he got no answer in return, he stood up to hurry inside the operation room, but he had just took a step when he was pulled behind a bit.

He looked down to see Taehyung holding his coat from one side, Taehyung slowly lifted his head and looked at Namjoon with glistening eyes.

Everyone gasped as the almighty Kim Taehyung slowly moved forward and then actually kneeled down in front of a standing Namjoon before joining his hands,

"I killed your father, if you want, take it out on me, just take it out on me okay? Not him please."

Jimin and Jin cried out at that, this wasn't Taehyung. He didn't look like himself at all. But he figured, Tae can't be Tae anymore unless he had his Kook.

In return Namjoon leaned down and held him by his shoulders to make him stand up,
"Don't worry. He deserved it. Now let me go and save my brother okay?" Namjoon said giving a warm smile and Taehyung nodded weakly before Namjoon walked inside the room and the red light turned on.

Jin went and stood besides Taehyung, he held Taehyung's hand comfortingly but was surprised when Taehyung flinched and quickly pulled away from the foreign touch.

Hoseok, Jimin stared at that wide eyed, it was a rather familiar scene. Kim Taehyung or should they rather say, V used to hate foreign touch.

It was like time went back and it was the old Taehyung right now.

Jin too was surprised since Taehyung had always let him touch him.

Jin didn't say anything at that but changed the topic,
"It's gonna take some time Tae, why don't you go home and get changed?" He softly started not wanting to trigger Taehyung in any way.