Bonus Chapter 1

6 years later
_________

"Fuck!"

"Shh."

"Oh shit!"

"Keep it down!"

"Fuck Koo-...mmph."

"You just don't listen do you?" Jungkook hissed at a naked Taehyung who was lying under him on the bed.

Jungkook stared back at Taehyung who was giving him pleading eyes to just pull him out of his misery, but couldn't talk since Jungkook had a hand over his mouth tightly.

Jungkook leaned down and licked Taehyung's dick again very gently but that was enough for Taehyung to groan muffled behind Jungkook's palm and pull on the rope restraining his wrists to the headboard, because of the sensitivity of his dick.

Jungkook eyed his body shining with sweat from how long he had been torturing his poor husband.

Well not so poor when he is able to torture Jungkook just as much.

Jungkook leaned down and took one of Taehyung's balls in his mouth and sucked over them hard, making Taehyung yell which was muffled yet again because of Jungkook's palm.

"Fuck you look so good Taehyungie." Jungkook slurred as he pulled away from Taehyung's balls and then ran his tongue over Taehyung's slit.

Taehyung's entire body shook and he thrashed in his restraints, poor husband couldn't even close his legs because of how they were tied to the footboard.

"I told you so many times my love." Jungkook said pulling back and seeing Taehyung's dick almost purple and swollen, veins popping above the cockring he had himself put on him.

"But you just don't listen, do you? You just had to go ahead and break the law, what were you thinking huh? Going around hitting people!" Jungkook said sitting up with his back towards Taehyung over his stomach.

He looked at Taehyung's dick and then squeezed it making Taehyung bite his lips hard not to make a sound or else he would just get it worse.

Jungkook looked over his shoulder at Taehyung who had hooded eyes and then glared at him,
"What would you have done if I wasn't the commissioner huh?" Jungkook hissed at him and then pulled back to sit right over Taehyung's chest giving him a full view of his red asshole.

"I would have still done it!" Taehyung softly said to Jungkook who groaned and just did the one thing Taehyung absolutely hated.

He picked up the bottle of lube and coated it over his own fingers giving Taehyung a clear view of what he was doing.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked, eyes opening wide and he started pulling on the soft ropes again.

Jungkook didn't answer but just coated his fingers completely and then kept the bottle of lube aside.

He then very smoothly showed Taehyung his ass by leaning ahead and inched two of his fingers to his own hole.

"Stop!"

Jungkook did not stop as he slowly pushed the fingers inside himself and then moaned loudly as his middle finger touched his prostate.

But then flinched when his husband growled from under him and then sneered at him,
"STOP!"

Jungkook looked over his shoulder to see Taehyung's eyes stuck to his asshole that still had the unmoving fingers in it.

He moaned loudly and just as Taehyung's eyes connected with his own he smirked, which of course wavered when Taehyung's eyes darkened.