Chapter 19: Convinced.

"Jungkook, I did whatever you wanted me to do. I need my good amount of share." The man joked handing Jungkook the file. Jungkook frowned at that but then nodded.

"Yes Eunwoo, you can just tell me the amount, I'll have it transferred. This was a great help. Thanks a lot man." Jungkook replied putting a hand on Eunwoo's shoulder.

"Oh god, I was joking you idiot. It's fine man, we're colleagues after all." Eunwoo said giving a radiant smile.

Jungkook smiled at the bright smile but then his smile tuned down a bit when he remembered something,"But honestly though Eunwoo, no one can know about this, please this has to stay between us

"But honestly though Eunwoo, no one can know about this, please this has to stay between us. No matter what. No Yoongi hyung, not the commissioner, not even Scooby, okay?" Jungkook said to which Eunwoo's face turned serious and he immediately nodded understanding the seriousness of the situation.

"Okay then, good night Kook." Eunwoo ruffled Jungkook's hair and with that they came out of the private room in their station and left for their homes.

____________

Jungkook entered his apartment and removed his shoes, he wore the home slippers and walked inside the living room just to be blown out of his mind.

His heart started beating faster and faster, he gasped at the sight in front of him.

Is this a dream?

But he don't get dreams.

There was the person he had home arrested not even a week ago standing in the living room, and that too shirtless?

Jungkook again looked and yes Taehyung was fucking shirtless while he was doing what? Literally nothing.

He was smiling looking at the ground?

Jungkook followed Taehyung's line of sight and his eyes widened at the small puppy in his apartment

Jungkook followed Taehyung's line of sight and his eyes widened at the small puppy in his apartment. The puppy was playing with some toys that were kept around him.

Jungkook looked around and found even dog food along with a small dog bed.

Stop attacking his heart all at once!