Chapter 63: The Confession.

_________
For all those who are worried that the book might be ending, don't worry, it still has a pretty long way to go, I'd say around 25 chapters to the minimum.
_________

"What the fuck are you talking about Jungkook?" Hoseok yelled out from the other side of the phone. He was horrified of what Jungkook just said.

Just what the hell went wrong?

"Hyung, I can't talk right now, I'll call you back when I have the recording with me." Jungkook said and with that he hung up the phone.

His hands shaking as he looked ahead at the little tray besides the door of the lounge where Daehyun was at the moment. The glass which was supposed to have the drink which was spiked, was empty and the tray was kept there.

It seems that Daehyun had been drugged already, so Jerry had already drugged him before she got killed, but that means that it wasn't Daehyun that killed Jerry, if not him then who did?

He quickly hid himself when he saw the door to the lounge opening, he heard someone talking over the phone.

"I don't know who it was, but boss looks like he's completely out. I took care of the girl, don't worry. I just need to get this party over with so that we can handle boss later. I'll handle the people for now. I'll call you back after the party." The man talked over the phone and Jungkook slowly peaked his head to look at the man's face.

And that's when he saw him, it was Huang Zitao, one of Daehyun's men. So that's the one who killed the girl.

Jungkook took a deep breath looking at the dead body of the girl. Poor girl died for nothing.

Jungkook so wanted to arrest the man right there and then but he knew he can do that later too. This is an opportunity and he can't let it go.

He needs to get the confession otherwise Taehyung might never be able to live freely.

He saw the man leaving and walking down the stairs and disappearing into the party. He knew what needed to be done right now.

He pulled out his phone and called someone,
"Scooby I need you to do something for me."

_________

"Hyung someone will see." Jimin said and moaned right after as Yoongi bit over his collar bone. His shirt opened halfway and angry red hickeys decorated all of his chest.

His back stuck to the wall at the corner where Yoongi had caged him,
"No one's here. Don't worry babe." Yoongi said and latched his mouth back to the warm skin.

Suddenly Jimin's phone rung and he quickly pulled it out, eyes widening when he saw it was Hoseok.

"Hyung, w-wait, its Hobi hyung." Jimin said and Yoongi groaned but still pulled away to let Jimin take the call.

"Don't worry, I'll let you continue later." Jimin said winking at him making Yoongi smirk.

Jimin picked up the call, but had to put the phone away from his ear because of how loud Hoseok yelled,
"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU? AND WHERE THE FUCK IS KIM TAEHYUNG!"

Jimin grunted as he felt his ears almost falling off because of the loud voice,
"First calm down! What's wrong hyung?" He calmly asked Hoseok who took a deep breath.

"Jungkook is upto something and Taehyung isn't picking up his fucking phone!" Hoseok said and his voice rose again as he freaked out again.

"What do you mean?" Jimin frowned and Yoongi asked him to put the phone on speaker which he did. And then Hoseok proceeded to tell both of them about his conversation with Jungkook.