Bonus Chapter 4

"Not like that, the other way Tae!" Jungkook said looking at Taehyung who was trying to make Sa-rang's hair which was Jungkook's job usually but well he was injured so he couldn't do it, not it was Taehyung's job to get her ready for school. He was trying to braid Sa-rang's hair.

Sa-rang giggled seeing the mess over her head in the mirror,
"Dadda can't do it." She said giggling and making Jungkook chuckle too.

Taehyung looked at Sa-rang in the mirror offended and then said,
"Oh yea? Fine, now watch me!" He said before working on her hair again.

When he finished both Jungkook and Sa-rang started laughing loudly at what he just did. He simply combed her hair and then made her wear a cute hairband and just left it like that.

"What? Loose hair looks perfect on her. It's better than what you do with it!" Taehyung said to Jungkook who was enjoying it so much that he just nodded agreeing.

"Yes my Rang looks good in everything

"Yes my Rang looks good in everything." Jungkook said quickly taking a picture of Sa-rang and added it to his cloud with a little note, 'Taehyung made her hair for the first time'

"Dad's turn!" Rang said sitting up front at the dressing table and quickly pulled Jungkook from the bed with her tiny hands holding his bigger one. She then made him sit at the dressing table right in front of the mirror and then ran out of the room.

"What do I get Mr. Kim?" Jungkook asked cheekily through the mirror at his husband who was looking at him too intently.

Taehyung leaned down and pushing Jungkook's hair away he pressed his lips over the side of Jungkook's neck. Jungkook felt goosebumps on his skin as Taehyung's slightly cold lips tickled his skin.

"Why do you look so eatable all the time doll?" Taehyung husked over the skin and then bit down over Jungkook's shoulder hard making him whimper and arch his back.

Taehyung closed his eyes and sucked over there hard. Jungkook twitched as he felt Taehyung's cold fingertips moving inside his t-shirt from the front and then upwards towards his nub.

Taehyung's fingers held his nub and Jungkook moaned as his rough thumb rubbed over his hard nub,
"So pretty." Taehyung murmured over his skin and Jungkook felt shivers down his back.

"Dadda are you done?" And just like that, the moment was gone in a snap.

Jungkook chuckled seeing the pout on Taehyung's face as he combed his hair keeping his hands just over his hair, and then made a half pony of him just like he always does.

He would have done the same with Sa-rang but her hair is longer and he gets confused seeing it. Besides he has literally learned how to do Jungkook's hair by heart by now.

They then finally stood up to leave and drop Sa-rang to school.
_________

"I swear to god I take more leaves than I actually go to work." Jungkook whispered to himself pouting while lying on the huge couch in Taehyung's office cabin while Taehyung worked on his desk.