Chapter 17: The Warlock.

"Koo." Taehyung's voice entered Jimin's ears and he pulled back from Taehyung's neck to look at where Jungkook was standing giving a weird smile to both of them.

Jungkook was pissed at the position both the males were in. He looked at Taehyung's face and then saw uncomfortable look, which made him feel better.

This wasn't happening with Taehyung's consent.

He just walked ahead and with a single hand held the collar of Jimin from the back and pulled him away from Taehyung.

"What the hell?" Jimin yelled, as he was literally picked up and pushed aside like he weighed nothing.

Jungkook looked at Jimin and then into his thoughts,
'Why did he have to come so soon, I was about to convince Taetae to come back with me.'
Jungkook's eyes went bigger in size at that.

Jungkook then turned to Taehyung and looked into his eyes,
'I knew it, Jimin just won't listen to me. By the way my baby looks so hot with that smirk on'

Jungkook resisted the urge to roll his eyes at the obvious male but breathed a sigh of relief when he realised Taehyung wasn't intending to leave with Jimin.

"I suggest you guys sit down or I'll make you!" Jungkook hissed at both of them.

Taehyung immediately compiled and sat down on the couch while Jimin just crossed his arms at his chest,
"Oh yea? Go ahead then make me!" He snapped at Jungkook who had an amused expression on his face.

"Jimin!" Taehyung sternly said changing his voice to deeper, the voice he used to use before Jungkook came

"Jimin!" Taehyung sternly said changing his voice to deeper, the voice he used to use before Jungkook came. Jungkook was surprised at the authority in the voice. He wondered if Taehyung ever used that on him, he would literally melt into a puddle.

"Don't Jimin me! I want to see what he can_" Jimin was cut off as he was literally picked up and thrown over Jungkook's shoulder like a potato sack and then dropped on the couch like nothing.

He didn't even get time to react to it, that was how fast Jungkook was.

And then Jungkook came and sat down in front of both of them,
"Like that. Was that demonstration enough Mr. Park?" Jungkook asked and Jimin just scoffed, while his cheeks were red from embarrassment.

Jungkook turned towards Taehyung who was glaring at him?