Chapter 78: The taste of betrayal.

A sharp pain over his torso was the thing that forced him into consciousness. He gasped as the cold water was thrown over him, and he coughed loudly, he blinked his eyes and looked around.

It was hard at first because of the water dripping down his face as well as the half consciousness state he was in.

"Look who finally woke up."

And that's when he saw it, the face of the man he had grown to despise more than anyone in this world.

Kim Daehyun.

Looking at him with that smirk on his face, that Jungkook just wanted to break all his teeth with one fucking kick.

He looked around and saw a lot of men standing there looking at him with the same sickening smiles on their faces.

And lastly his eyes settled on the person he could never expect to give him that look.

Rose

That teasing smile that loudly spoke,
"How did the betrayal feel?"

He growled loudly and launched himself forward towards the lady when he was stopped completely by something inhuman.

He looked up from where he felt his hands stopping and his life flashed in front of his eyes when he saw the chains wrapped around his hand.

He looked closely and his hands were bound together by very heavy chain handcuffs and then those handcuffs were tucked to another chain coming down from the roof.

He tried to pull on them hard but realised soon enough that he was completely bound and can't use his own hands. It hurt like hell and his feet were almost off the ground.

He groaned when another sharp pain shot over his stomach, he looked down and saw his t-shirt completely wet from the cold water, and the bruises underneath his white shirt were so dark, they were visible through it.

He looked up at the man who was punching him and sneered at the man. The man visibly flinched and took a step back.

Daehyun who noticed it actually chuckled at that, before he stood up to put a hand around the shoulder of the man,
"Oh come on, he might look all scary like a tiger, but he's just a little mouse right now. Go on. I want him blue and purple." He told the man who nodded at his boss and marched forward.

But this time Jungkook was prepared, because as soon as the man came closer to punch him, he held onto the cuffs tightly, and lifted his body before kicking the man right on the face, and just as the man turned a bit, Jungkook wrapped his legs around the man's neck.

Even without his hands, he could use his legs too. No one is supposed to underestimate him.

Jungkook wrapped his legs tightly and waited for the man who thrashed under him to slowly pass out. In a minute the man passed out probably because of panicking too much.

Jungkook pushed his body with a kick and looked back at Daehyun who still had the audacity to fucking smirk at him.

Jungkook didn't look at him again, he first wanted to talk to someone else, he looked at Rose and his eyes slightly softened,
"Why?" His voice was a bit rusty because of not talking for so long and also because of the cold he could feel.

The cold water was soaked by his entire clothes and he knew for a fact he was shivering.

Rose sighed and gave him a sad smile before she went and sat besides Daehyun who put a hand around her shoulder,
"Sorry for the late introduction Kook, but meet my daughter Rose." Daehyun dropped the bomb like it meant nothing.