Chapter 23: Helpless.

"Fuck!" Jungkook cursed and started looking around for clues that could prove his suspicion right.

Taehyung who had just put everything back in the closet looked at Jungkook frowning when he heard the curse

He saw Jungkook restlessly looking around the room checking every single thing. Then his own gaze fell on the window and then the broken lock.

His eyes darkened and he clenched his fists, he pulled out his another phone that was in his room and called Hoseok,
"Hyung someone broke into my room, please check the cctv." He heard the other side for a few seconds and then cut the call. He was really mad right now but was trying to control himself for Jungkook.

"Come on Koo! We need to leave

"Come on Koo! We need to leave." He said walking upto Jungkook and pulled his wrist. He can't take any risks anymore, what if that man is still there?

Jungkook who was hearing everything while still looking around for clues pressed his lips together at Taehyung's sudden change.

"You already did something didn't you?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who was just busy walking them down the stairs.

"Answer me Taehyung!" Jungkook sternly said as they reached the apartment door.

Taehyung sighed and turned around looking at Jungkook,
"Not the time Koo, let's talk when we go back home." He said and then again turned back to get them out of the apartment.

Jungkook harshly pulled his hand out and glared at him,
"Since that man came back, have you done something with him Taehyung? Answer this and I'll go." Jungkook said looking deep into Taehyung's eyes but not reading his thoughts.

He was waiting for Taehyung to tell him, he was desperate to know.

"Yes." That's all Taehyung said and again pulled Jungkook who willingly let him even when he wasn't satisfied with the answer.

They both immediately rushed downstairs and into the club when Jungkook again stopped gaining Taehyung's attention,
"I need you to do something!" Jungkook said and Taehyung without thinking anything just nodded.