Chapter 20: The Nightmare.

"Oh god! Sleep you dumb head!" Taehyung groaned to himself and turned around yet again on his bed that felt way too empty for a single person.

"Betrayer." He pouted when he remembered how the puppy had betrayed him and went to sleep with Jungkook as if he was the one who rescued him.

He turned around yet again and stuffed his face into the pillow that didn't smell good at all, this made him yell out into the pillow. He really wanted to sleep.

But how could he? How could he sleep when he didn't have his angel's scent around him? How could he sleep when he doesn't have his little bunny in his arms? And last but not the least, how the fuck was he supposed to fall into dreamland when he doesn't have Jungkook's skin to suck into.

"Yes I am a pervert and am a vampire! So what?" He talked to no one sulking heavily.

He was really pissed at the fact that all he could think about was how good of a sleep would he get if he had all of that right now.

Its surprising to him how he used to literally sleep like a log without any problem or disturbance the entire night, and one night he got to sleep like he was in heaven, now he can't sleep a fucking wink.

Just imagining about it makes all of his sleep go away. And now all he can do is roll around in his bed praying to sleep to come to him.

Thinking about it, his mind took him to the conversation they had at the dining table, he was supposed to convince Jungkook to let him go to the club, not take him along,
"Fucking idiot." He hissed to himself.

He knew if he had gone there he could have proceeded with his plan as well, but how was he supposed to do it now when his baby would be around him?

Its not that he minds being around his Koo, but that doesn't mean he forgot about what he is supposed to do. About the promise he made to his parents to revenge them.

Nothing mattered more than that. The plan was just slightly delayed but that doesn't mean it won't carry out.

He will do it no matter what.

"Don't you worry Kim Daehyun, I didn't forget about you." He said and then sighed. He just sat up as he knew he can't sleep.

He was feeling thirsty and there wasn't any water in his room, so he came out of his room and walked towards the kitchen.

He filled his glass of water and was about to put it to his lips when very faint sounds entered his ears.

He stopped his breathing and any sound he could make to focus on those sounds. And he realised it was whimpering sounds.

The second his brain registered it was coming from Jungkook's room he ran, he kept the glass or more like slammed it on the counter almost breaking it and ran towards Jungkook's room.

He stood in front of the door and put his ear to it, and his heart broke when he heard his baby whimpering, he could even hear the puppy's whines.

What the fuck was happening?

He didn't waste a single second or thought about knocking as he turned the knob and entered the room. He was glad the door wasn't locked.

But he really wasn't expecting the sight in front of him.

There was the little bunny on the bed, crying breathlessly while his eyes were closed, consciousness still trapped in the horrors of his mind. The pillow besides his head had the traces of wetness, clearly showing how long his baby had been like this.

Taehyung's heart clenched thinking about how long was Jungkook suffering like this? Why didn't Taehyung come out sooner?

He's seriously an idiot.