Chapter 18: Little devil.

Taehyung's eyes twitched when the sunlight hit his face. He didn't want to get up. No, he was loving the smell that surrounded him.

He stuffed his face into the pillow again when the sunlight disturbed his sleep again. His hands moved around the bed to find something or more like someone.

But then a frown etched on his beautiful face when he didn't find what or who he was looking for.

He unwillingly sat up on the bed with his eyes still closed. But then a hand came in contact with his face, a cold hand.

He flinched slightly and opened his eyes to be blessed with his angel's smiling face in front of him.

Jungkook himself didn't know he was smiling because of the bed head and the cute face, early in the morning that was looking at Jungkook so endearingly like he was caught in a daze

But then Taehyung realised something, he pulled the hand that was on his cheek between his palms and rubbed it,
"Your hands are so cold baby." Taehyung said as he rubbed both of Jungkook's hands between his own.

God why is he so caring?

Jungkook just enjoyed the treatment he got with the smile still on his face. They both were sitting in front of each other on the bed. He had just came out of the shower.

Taehyung didn't stop until he was satisfied at the temperature of Jungkook's hands. He then looked up and again frowned,
"Your hair is wet Koo." Taehyung said making Jungkook look at him with pure amusement, because Taehyung said it like this was world crisis or something.

How could someone ever thinking about framing a person like him?

Taehyung picked up the towel that was around Jungkook's neck and started drying Jungkook's hair himself,
"So careless baby. You should take care of yourself, otherwise you'll get a cold." Taehyung said pouting still completely focused on his work.

Jungkook will make sure to catch that person and most probably kill him with his bare hands.

When Jungkook's hair were dried Taehyung put the towel aside and then looked at his angel's face wanting to be blessed already.