Chapter 46: Selfish.

"No way, stay out!"

"But what did I even do Jinnie?" Poor Namjoon asked from outside the door trying to understand the reason why he was kicked out of his own room.

As much as he can remember he didn't do anything wrong?

Right?

"Is it our anniversary today?" Namjoon mumbled to himself as he got no reply in return.

A sudden realisation that he actually doesn't remember the date hit him so bad he ran back to the couch and sat down.

Pulling out a paper and writing all dates of their first date, marriage anniversary, and all the other firsts.

He really couldn't remember a lot of them,
"It's gonna be a long night." He sighed and just laid down on the couch trying to get the warmth from pillows that only a certain someone could get.

_________

"Who should I tell?" Jin talked to himself as he walked around his room not knowing what to do. All he knew was he needed to tell someone about the storm that's about to come their way.

He wanted to tell Taehyung or Jimin so badly but a sudden thought stopped him.

He looked at the clock and it was around 1 at night,
"No not now. They must be sleeping." Jin said to himself as he just decided to laid down on the bed cuddling the pillows instead of the big human cuddler.

"Ugh! Why can't I just sleep!"

_________

Jungkook whined when the sound of his phone  ringing itched his ears. He turned around and stuffed his face, nuzzling into his boyfriend's chest to ignore the sound.

Taehyung unconsciously tightened his hold, as his one arm was under Jungkook's head and the other over his waist, he pulled Jungkook tight to his chest mumbling something in his sleep inaudibly.

But Jungkook really couldn't ignore it when the phone stopped ringing for a second before it started ringing again. He whined loudly making a crying sound.

The arm that was on his back, inside his tee moved a bit caressing the skin inside his tee. Taehyung's eyes opened lidded when he realised his boyfriend's discomfort.

"Angel." The hoarse sleepy voice entered his ears and Jungkook hummed in his half asleep state.

"Your phone." Taehyung said groggily since he was himself in a half sleeping state. He just wanted to sleep cuddling his baby and the phone wasn't allowing that.

"Come on wake up, it might be something important." He whispered as his nose was stuffed in Jungkook's neck right below his ear, he dropped a kiss there when Jungkook nodded in his state.

Half heartedly, Jungkook pulled back from the arms surrounding him like another blanket and looked at the clock with a scowl on his face.

'5:00 A.M'

He sat back up on the bed and picked up his phone, a frown forming almost immediately when he saw who it was.

Jin hyung calling...

"Why would he call me?" He mumbled to himself as he looked back at his boyfriend who had again fallen asleep like a log without a care in the world, hugging Jungkook's pillow.