Chapter 82: Awoken.

Slowly sitting up on the bed in the white room, Taehyung looks around. Slowly taking in the white walls and bright light coming from the window, flashing the entire room.

"You're awake!" He heard and looked beside him to find his best friend sitting on a chair looking at him with big eyes of happiness and relief.

"I guess," Taehyung said in a very low voice, rubbing his head and slowly standing up from the bed. He looked at the clock and grunted seeing that it had been some hours since he was out. He felt so irritated at himself.

He looked down at his hand and held the saline drip stuck in his hand before he pulled it out earning a gasp from Jimin.

"Don't Tae! You need to rest! You're dehydrated." Jimin said panicking as he saw the drops of blood that escaped Taehyung's hand and onto the floor.

Taehyung didn't say anything and simply walked out of the room ignoring Jimin's words completely. His eyes went weary as he walked towards the room he knew Jungkook was supposed to be in.

He walked and stood there in front of the door, gasping for air as if what he will see won't be something he would like. And it was true honestly if you ask him, he knew he won't like it at all.

He looked behind when he heard Jimin coming to stand behind him and then he looked at his shoulder where a hand was kept suddenly. He looked beside him at Yoongi who stood staring at him with an unrecognised emotion.

"Go on." Yoongi said and urged Taehyung whose hand held the knob of the door and slowly he twisted it before moving inside.

His eyes almost automatically lowered down, still horrified by what he was going to see.

The sound of the heart monitor felt like the best sound he had heard in a long time besides his angel's voice of course.

It was as if the sound was the most calming and relieving sound on earth. Because it meant something.

It meant he was alive.

He was breathing.

A mumble caught his attention as he fisted his hands in his pocket and raised his head up slowly.

The sight felt worse than he expected, his heart beating faster, yet he didn't back down now. His feet moved before his mind did as he slowly walked forward and towards his little sleeping beauty.

Who looked so wrong wrapped in those bandages, those bruises and especially with his eyes closed.

His hand raised gently, very carefully as if he'll hurt him if he put too much pressure, he put his hand over Jungkook's head.

A bandage was wrapped around his angel's forehead, yet his beautiful hair laid around his head over the pillow beautifully.

His lips touched his cheek and he closed his eyes letting his lips linger for longer than he thought he wanted.

The warmness of Jungkook's skin felt so good. It was so much better than when he was cold in his arms, not breathing.

His jaw was still purple but he tried to ignore that and focused on the other beautiful features of his gorgeous face.

His soft hospital shirt was loose and Taehyung could see the huge bandages wrapped around his chest making Taehyung's chest feel heavy.

Taehyung walked to the edge of the bed and gently lifted the blanket covering Jungkook's feet.

He lifted it a little and then without any thoughts, he leaned down and placed gentle pecks over Jungkook's feet closing his eyes for a moment and letting believe.