Chapter 47: Memories.

"Uncle?" Jungkook's didn't know how did he even manage to say it but he did.

"Oh Kook, I hope am not disturbing you." Daehyun said smiling wide looking at Jungkook. He turned to look at V again giving him the smile too. But V was frozen on spot.

His brain had stopped working or more like his brain had fallen. Fallen into the deep pit of bad memories of the horrid day. He was looking at nothing in particular. He couldn't dare look into those eyes.

"O-of course n-not uncle. Come on in." Jungkook said stuttering, he himself didn't know what to do. This was so sudden, they didn't even get time to prepare themselves.

"Great." Daehyun said as he moved forward and from besides Taehyung to inside the apartment. He looked around the apartment seeing a huge lot of difference.

He looked at the photos of Jungkook with V, making his brain almost hurt from the anger he was feeling.

Meanwhile Jungkook's attention went towards Taehyung who was still frozen on spot. He quickly walked towards him and gently held his hand turning Taehyung towards himself. He gritted his teeth seeing Taehyung's face that was turning pale.

The emotion of fear too visible.

Taehyung was still not looking at anything, Jungkook pulled his hand up and kissed at the back of it, keeping his lips for longer,
"Tae you with me?" Jungkook softly whispered to him.

Finally Taehyung's spell broke hearing Jungkook's soft voice as he turned to look at him.

He gave him a pained look that made Jungkook really mad. He didn't like that look on him. It was making his stomach churn painfully. He could do anything to remove that look from Taehyung's face.

He nodded at Taehyung,
"It's okay. I am with you remember? Nothing's going to happen. We can do this. We need to do this." Jungkook whispered to him, looking at him intently.

Taehyung bit his lips and looked down while nodding, he needs to do this. He can't let Daehyun know his identity, he can't let him suspect Jungkook.

He needs to gather himself for Jungkook.

An emotionless look came over his face as he pushed all his emotions aside, he squeezed Jungkook's hand and they both walked upto where Daehyun was now sitting on the couch.

As if he fucking owns the place.

"It's nice to see you Kook." Daehyun gave a teethy smile and all Jungkook wanted to do was punch him so hard that all those teeth fall off.

"Likewise Uncle, so tell me, what gives me the pleasure of your presence." Jungkook said trying to hide his discomfort while still holding Taehyung's hand tightly, occasionally rubbing his thumb over his knuckles providing him the much needed comfort.

After all his love is always gonna be the priority.

Daehyun chuckled in return,
"I just wanted to see you Kook, I heard you got a boyfriend, and you didn't even tell me. Bad boy." Daehyun said and Jungkook resisted the urge to growl at the man for the sake of his boyfriend.

This motherfucker.

"Sorry uncle I was busy with the cases. Well now you see him, this is V, my boyfriend, we live together." Jungkook introduced Taehyung who turned to look at him with skeptical eyes not understanding what was Jungkook trying to do.

"Nice to meet you young man, am Jungkook's uncle." Daehyun said giving V a handshake. Taehyung just stared at the hand.

He was about to give his hand to Daehyun when Jungkook tugged on his other to stop him and then left it. He looked at Jungkook slightly and frowned, in return Jungkook pushed the hand he was holding before upwards for the handshake.