Bonus Chapter 10

Call it intuition, or the dog's sense, but Bam knew it before it happened.

He barked out loud making Jungkook sit up straight in bed, scared out of his wits by his dog. He looked at Bam who had started barking but frowned when he realised that he was not barking over anything in particular.

He looked beside him and sighed in relief seeing Sa-Rang and Taehyung sleeping peacefully, as if Bam's loud voice had no way into their ears.

He looked back at Bam who was still barking, but he could even hear sounds of whines coming from his dog, as if he was scared and barking because of the reason.

"Come here Bam." He said patting the bed to comfort his dog.

Bam had just taken a step when it started.

Jungkook gasped as he felt the first of it. He watched with wide eyes as Bam ran over to his little soft hut under the table and hid inside.

He looked over to the bedside table just as a book kept on a shelf above them fell over the table.

The bed started shaking instantly very lightly at first and finally, Jungkook's mind processed the signs of an earthquake.

He looked beside him and shook his husband,
"Tae!"

"TAE! WAKE UP!"

The man simply turned around showing his back to Jungkook and whining that his sleep spell was disturbed.

Jungkook groaned as the bed started shaking even harder. He pulled Sa-rang in his arms who was almost awake now.

"Dad." She said and hugged him tightly not knowing what was happening. It was the first time she was feeling an earthquake. She had heard about it but never actually felt one.

Jungkook's heart roared in his chest as he hugged his daughter tightly, hiding her in his arms and rubbing her back,
"Shh, it's okay, it's only an earthquake. Just a few minutes and it will be over. Baby you remember you sang a song for me yesterday. Come on, Dad wanna hear it again. Won't my princess sing it for me?" He asked softly and Sa-rang nodded as she started singing the song with a shaky voice.

Ultungbultung meosjin mommaee,
Ppalgan oseul ibgo,
Saekondalkom hyangnae punggineun (yuhu)
Meosjaengi tomato (tomato)

"TAE! Please!" Jungkook said not too loudly to disturb his daughter who had her eyes closed and was singing the song. But he was getting worried now, all the books from the shelf beside them had fallen.

They even had a tiny shelf above them that had a few books and photo frames too. The room was shaking way too much.

Naneunya juseudoelkkeoya (kkulkkeog)
Naneunya kechabdoelkkeoya (jjiig)

Taehyung groaned and turned around frowning before he opened his eyes with a pout, he just stared at his husband who had a panicked look on his face.

Then he looked at his daughter who was hugging him tightly with her eyes closed and singing a school song.

Naneunya chumeul chulkkeoya (hei)
Pponaeneun tomato (tomato)

And finally, the violent shaking of all the items in the room registered in his mind.

He gave it one second.

That's all before he sprung into action.

Jungkook squeaked as found himself flat on the bed on his back, pushed pretty strongly, then his daughter was shoved over him, and then something soft and familiar was wrapped around both of them so tightly, he couldn't move.