Chapter 5: Just the beginning.

Right now the atmosphere in the room was very tense. Taehyung was sitting on his chair. Jimin was digging holes in his head by his glare and Hoseok was just too scared to talk.

"What did you do Kim Taehyung?" Jimin asked again. Taehyung was just staring ahead, not a single expression on his face.

Hoseok looked at Jimin with big eyes when he said that, Jimin looked back at him,
"What? Isn't that his name? Isn't that the name he told that COP! I repeat COP. You hear me Kim Taehyung? You just gave your name to a cop! A police officer! One that can come and arrest you right away?

"You know why? Because you are wanted for the past 10 years for fucking murder! You remember that or did you forget that too? Huh? Tell me?

"You know very well that, that cop can come through that door anytime and arrest you? The one person you are supposed to avoid and what do you do? You just go and have a date with a cop? Great just great" Jimin stopped, breathing heavily.

He did not even realise what he said. He didn't even realise the things no one discusses, he just said them out loud.

Taehyung was listening to everything calmly then when Jimin finished, he stood up and walked up to Jimin and looked at him with dark eyes inching closer.

"Do not, ever, raise your voice at me again

"Do not, ever, raise your voice at me again." Taehyung said in such a deep voice that Jimin couldn't help but nod immediately regretting his actions.

"Sorry V, I didn't mean to shout_" Jimin was cut off.

"Also i don't believe i gave you the right to call me by my name again. And i don't think i need to explain things to people who don't even give me a chance to do so." With that Taehyung left the room leaving a guilty Jimin behind.

_______

"What really happened V?" The man asked. The second Taehyung had entered his house, he did nothing but just stare at no place in particular. He looked deep in thoughts.

After the fight with Jimin, Taehyung had decided to drop by his cousin's house. The one place he can go anytime. His brother knows everything about his past and he helps Taehyung in everything he can.

Taehyung who was lying down on the couch looking at the ceiling sighed at his brother's question. He knew his cousin knows him too well.

He looked at his cousin and after taking a deep breath, he smiled,
"I think i've fallen for someone hyung."

His hyung's eyes went wide and he went closer to Taehyung and checked his temperature by putting a hand on his forehead,
"V what did you have for breakfast in the morning?"

His hyung was really surprised seeing his own brother smiling after so long. Even though it was a small smile, it was still a big thing. Plus the words that left his mouth left him speechless.

Taehyung removed his hand and looked at his hyung with big eyes,
"Am not joking hyung. I really believe i have. I mean am not sure that's its love or not but i know for a fact, he's special. And that i really like him maybe more than that too."