Chapter 7: Too good to be true.

It took a few seconds for Taehyung to get used to the feeling of Jungkook's soft lips against his own as he was still in shock at the bold action of his bunny.

But when he realised that it was actually happening, his hold on Jungkook's waist tightened and he clashed their bodies hard and then started moving his own lips.

His angel just kissed him, there is no way he was going to let this opportunity go, besides it felt too good.

He felt every single emotion Jungkook wanted to show him, he could actually feel it in the way Jungkook was kissing him that how happy he was today

Jungkook loved the feeling of Taehyung's lips on his own, Taehyung was kissing him so passionately, he felt his knees buckle but the hold Taehyung had over him was too strong.

His hands went into Taehyung's silky hair and he sucked Taehyung's lips making Taehyung grunt. Jungkook loved that sound.

Taehyung swiped his tongue over Jungkook's lower lip and Jungkook opened his lips letting Taehyung enter his tongue inside.

Jungkook tasted like cotton candy and campfires, like smoky wood and the sweet ache of a kiss that you want to feel all day, everyday, for the rest of your life. And he believed he surely will make it true.

Wanting to taste Taehyung too, Jungkook pushed his own tongue, their tongue clashed and fought for dominance to which Taehyung let Jungkook win.

Jungkook entered his tongue inside and swiped his over every single bit of Taehyung's cavern tasting every corner.

Jungkook moaned when Taehyung sucked on his tongue. Taehyung was obsessed with the sound.

Taehyung's taste was like the river, and Jungkook knew that he was just one wing away from sinking. He was falling for someone he just met. And he was falling deep.

He was desperate, it felt too good, he felt too good, Taehyung made him feel like an important person, like he mattered, like he was special for someone too.

Taehyung opened his eyes when he suddenly felt salty taste over his lips, he saw Jungkook's eyes were closed tightly, he had a red nose and he was crying?

His eyes went wide at the silver streaks running down Jungkook's soft cheeks, he immediately pulled back with a worried expression,
"What's wrong Koo?" He asked as he cupped Jungkook's face without caring about anything and wiped his tears with his thumbs.

Jungkook's eyes were still closed, just feeling the warmth of Taehyung's hands on his face.

Too good to be true.

He sniffled and then took a deep breath opened his eyes,
"Please tell me Koo. Did I do something wrong bunny?" Taehyung asked looking into Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook cried more at his words but managed to shake his head. Taehyung couldn't understand so he just hugged Jungkook tightly in his arms.